GDT: U18 Round Robin/QF's

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
f*** you guys really .. Swedes were serving you this game on a silver platter ... adn that shootout from Benak lol? What the hell he wants to do in 1st round of draft with this shit

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Nice job shrinking the diamond to get a better look for the shooter just by playing catch at the top of the PP unit.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Jecho with a timely late OT shot block - appreciate that he scored and looked okay overall, still didn't like the penalty but he's a kid in a heated moment.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
We never trailed once and pulled it out in the end! On one hand, yeah we didn't finish a lot of great chances. On the other hand, we had a lot of chances and were carrying play for stretches. Beating Sweden at a U18 is a HUGE accomplishment for us. This should set up a Quarter NOT against Canada, USA or Sweden. Not saying we'll win that quarter but I'm thrilled to not have to see any of those nations in a quarter. I also think this, likely, sets up Sweden vs Finland quarter. Canada vs Slovakia too.

Basically the loser of this match, most likely (we still have to beat Kazakhistan) gets Finland or US. The winner gets to avoid US, Finalnd, Sweden/Czech and Canada.

Bring on Kazakhistan. Good luck against Norway Slovakia!

Reactions: jj cale

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
What a great first period by the Latvians. Very surprised to be honest. That 0:3 is quite misleading.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
We never trailed once and pulled it out in the end! On one hand, yeah we didn't finish a lot of great chances. On the other hand, we had a lot of chances and were carrying play for stretches. Beating Sweden at a U18 is a HUGE accomplishment for us. This should set up a Quarter NOT against Canada, USA or Sweden. Not saying we'll win that quarter but I'm thrilled to not have to see any of those nations in a quarter. I also think this, likely, sets up Sweden vs Finland quarter. Canada vs Slovakia too.

Basically the loser of this match, most likely (we still have to beat Kazakhistan) gets Finland or US. The winner gets to avoid US, Finalnd, Sweden/Czech and Canada.

Bring on Kazakhistan. Good luck against Norway Slovakia!
this latvian team will test you in the qf if there goalie plays well there no joke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad