GDT: U18 Round Robin/QF's

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, Czech is second to Canada in terms of depleted/hodge-podge roster due to CHL. Even Slovakia, where a lot of kids go CHL, still has that U18 -> U20 club team so they have good familiarity (they did really well last year in this tournament). Not a lot of Swedish kids go to the CHL nor Finnish kids, and many that do wait until Age 18 season.
For those mid season games.. yes. We actually got most of our CHL guys for the tourney here. I honestly can't complain too much. No jiricek, Novotny or klima due to injuries but this roster is close to our A squad.

I obviously dream of fibigr, galvas and jiricek in our top 4 at a U18 though. Hopefully a U20 in 2 years.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Intense period. The penalties messed with the flow, but both teams are playing their asses off

Mortone was excellent that period. He’s a fun prospect. Beaudoin looked good too. He’s a menace on the PK. I have a gut feeling a team will fall in love with him and take him in the late 1st

Reactions: Blueston

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
I feel like I say this after the first game of every U18 tournament: Canada needs to be more disciplined.

Reactions: jj cale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad