U17: 2014 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge — Nov. 2-8

arsmaster*

Pacific always stacked roster never win gold

This is a much better team than last year's.

Barzal should be the tournament's best player. It's a strong team within Canada, probably the strongest.

----

No Adam, I haven't seen the Swede's roster or the American's, nor am I all that familiar with the prospects.

I feel quite familiar with this team Pacific and think they have the best player, and a very deep group altogether.

HejdasGonnaHate

Nov 15, 2012
Only 9 from Alberta. Don't they usually go 11 and 11?

If they're gonna go unequal like this, I gotta think next year's team will be at least 13/9 in favour of Wild Rose Country. :rose:

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Just in case anyone was wondering, he was injured and isn't playing in the U17s.

Was really looking forward to seeing him.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Just in case anyone was wondering, he was injured and isn't playing in the U17s.

Was really looking forward to seeing him.

Looks like Team Pacific will be missing 2 excellent players in Barzal, who just might of been the best player in the tourney and Pawlenchuk from the Red Deer Rebels.

Taking their spots are Ty Ronning and Tyler Benson, the underage 1998 born playing for the POE in Kelowna.

arsmaster*

Fast hockey is charging this year. Boo.

Any threads for this tourney around yet. Couldn't find any on the international tournaments board.

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
Fast hockey is charging this year. Boo.

Any threads for this tourney around yet. Couldn't find any on the international tournaments board.

Damn that sucks. I assumed it was free like last year. Really wanted to watch Hanifin, Noel, Kylington etc.

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Free streams on Fast Hockey, too. You just need to make an account. I am watching the Russia/U.S. game right now, free of charge. All the games for the tourney are free based on their schedule.

arsmaster*

Free streams on Fast Hockey, too. You just need to make an account. I am watching the Russia/U.S. game right now, free of charge. All the games for the tourney are free based on their schedule.

Oh. I just looked pre tourney and fast hockey was showing them as pay games. That's cool though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad