U.S. upsets Canada for the first time in the Women's World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea

espo*

I'm surprised it lasted this long,those teams are so close it's uncanny.Congrats to them on their first world's.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
Total rip off, Canada played the best during the tournament and they deserved to walk away with the championship.

espo*

nikki9 said:
Total rip off, Canada played the best during the tournament and they deserved to walk away with the championship.
Maybe they did play great but they did'nt win the most important game they had to win.Nothing changes that,they've just gotta admit they were beat and move on with a commitment to win next time.This one's over and in the books to the States,life goes on.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
The women's world championship should be a best of 7 series between Canada and the US.

espo*

That's a good idea.a seven game series would be fairly epic imo.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
nikki9 said:

If you watched the game (I admit, I watched parts of it, while flipping through the channels) the US dominated. They deserved to win yesterday.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
Tricolore#20 said:
If you watched the game (I admit, I watched parts of it, while flipping through the channels) the US dominated. They deserved to win yesterday.

Even though I'm a woman, I honestly don't give a crap about women's hockey(so no, I dodn't watch the game) I'm canadian therefore I think our team should've won. Nobody can argue the fact that throughout the tournament they dominated, that's what I was referring to.

nikki9

Mar 19, 2005
Either way, it was the only time the U.S could actually win a gold, Canada is still a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad