U.S. National Team Part VII

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don’t think so. Guzan did get him a little bit and at such a high speed even the slightest touch can throw you off. Also Weah has not impressed me at all since his debut. Miazga has been good. Pulisic has been good. Otherwise the team has been bad.

He was chucking himself to the ground well before Guzan touched him.

He thought Guzan wasn't going to pull back so he went down. Guzan did well and pulled back from it, but Wilson was already falling.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Amazed that they aren't losing by more. Trapp is worthless and they need to get Adams in there. I would take out Green and put it Lleget and move Pulisic to the 10 spot.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Amazed that they aren't losing by more. Trapp is worthless and they need to get Adams in there. I would take out Green and put it Lleget and move Pulisic to the 10 spot.
Trapp is a good player when his team is in possession. He would be a perfect player against CONCACAF teams that aren't Mexico.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
The state of this program make me yearn for the days of Jurgen.

There's seeing what you have, and then there's whatever the f*** they're doing now.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Grant Wahl reports that Julen Lopetegui approached the USSF about the job but they turned him down, whether or not you think he would be a good manager for the USNT it seems crazy they have basically interviewed only one person during this whole process

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Grant Wahl reports that Julen Lopetegui approached the USSF about the job but they turned him down, whether or not you think he would be a good manager for the USNT it seems crazy they have basically interviewed only one person during this whole process

Also the rumor was that they didn't even put out any feelers towards Belhalter. I mean what's with this extreme procrastination here. Just hire someone :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad