U Guy`s willn`t Believe wat Happen`d @ Charle`s Cheese`s last nite LMAO

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
LMAO U Guy`s will not Believe this.. Last nite I Took my Neffew 2 Charle`s Cheese`s 4 his Birthday `n` First of all.. We Gotted some Pizza `n` I Kept Makin`g fun of Him for his Wait cuz He`s a lil Chubster `n` I Kep`t calling him a Fatty `n` Makin`g fun of him 4 eeting so Much. :laugh: So then we Play`d`d some Skee Ball `n` my Wive said 2 let him win but NO WAY FAM, THAT`S NOT THE MAMBA MENTALITY `N` JAME`S DON`T PLAY AROUND. So I Ran up the Skore on this kid `n` u Should have seen the Tear`s Rollin`g down his Face wen he Didn`t win a Single Ticket. :laugh::laugh::laugh: So I Promise`d him I Would get him the Big Stuff`d bear he Want`d with my Ticket`s `n` then when we Got home I Literally just toss`d it in the Fire Place `n` Cackle`d while it Burn`d up!!! :biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh: My Neffew got OWNED!!! I Love Charle`s Cheese`s!!! :biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh::handclap::yo::handclap::biglaugh:

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Rewarding children for the anniversary of being born is what makes them soft in the first place.

The act of participating in that nonsense makes you part of the problem.

Be better.

Reactions: CrazyMonkey1208

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->