Tyson Nash

CitizenSnips

TheFightingMongooses
Nov 23, 2011
St. Louis
My ALL-TIME least favorite Blue. He was an embarrassment to the game and this team. I could never understand why anyone thought this guy should be doing anything but the Blues laundry after the game.

There are STILL people walking around with this fools name on the back of their beautiful jersey.

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
He was my grandmother's favorite blues pkayer, how could u not love him? Then again, my grandmother has had alzheimers for quite some time.

occy30

Apr 11, 2012
St. Louis
I like the guy. You can never say the guy didn't have enough heart for the game. I remember getting seats next to the runway and he was the only guy that would actually high-five the fans. Looked excited to be out there (and considering his skill set...I can see why). I don't think there is a spot for players like that any more but there was back then.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Complete circus act.

Nearly every time, somebody with a Nash jersey on is a meathead or a middle-aged woman who shouts annoying crap all game long. Nash doesn't register on the true hatred meter the way thugs like Marchment and Torres do, but the guy can be called a hockey player only due to technicality.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
The thing that sperates Nash from players like Reaves, Winchester, Mayers, Low, Janssen, etc is just a lack for respect. nash was a complete idiot on the ice and did not care about anything.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Glad to see others feel the same way. I really thought I was going to get lit up for this thread. In my opinion, Nash was then what Tootoo is now.

Except Nash wasn't a headhunter, he was just a clown who dove and started crap after plays. Tootoo is far dirtier and also better at hockey.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Yeah, the thing that makes me hate Tootoo all the more is that he's actually a solid and smart player. It makes the rest of the shenanigans more unforgiveable.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
I do not think you can compare him to Tootoo nowadays. Tootoo has really changed his game IMO, he's no longer the pest he used to be.

A more obvious comparison would be a steve ott or Krys Barch.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I do not think you can compare him to Tootoo nowadays. Tootoo has really changed his game IMO, he's no longer the pest he used to be.

A more obvious comparison would be a steve ott or Krys Barch.

Tootoo's attempt to injure Frank the first game of the year says otherwise. Tootoo is the biggest piece of **** disgrace that has ever played this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad