Prospect Info: Tyson Barrie information please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

Just picked this kid up in the 2nd round in my fantasy league. He has a 60% ownership rate via yahoo and seemed to good to pass up in my 2nd season dynasty league. Any information, expectations, fans perspective etc would be appreciative if you don't mind kind Avs fans! Thanks

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Just picked this kid up in the 2nd round in my fantasy league. He has a 60% ownership rate via yahoo and seemed to good to pass up in my 2nd season dynasty league. Any information, expectations, fans perspective etc would be appreciative if you don't mind kind Avs fans! Thanks

He's an important part of the team and I think he's going to have a very good season. He's probably our best offensive defenseman and he's going to play top four minutes. Roy is going to run an offensive system and the defensemen moving the puck up the ice and joining the rush is going to be very important. He should also get a lot of PP time.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
Dynasty league. All the top players are probably on teams already.

That's still pretty high unless this is like a 20 person league.

From a fantasy perspective Barrie isn't going to put up a ton of points unless he has a breakout year (fingers crossed). You can find guys who hit and block more shots than him I'm sure. He might help with SOG's I guess.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I would expect 30 points and around 20 minutes a game. I wouldn't be shocked if he hits 40 points.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I would expect 30 points and around 20 minutes a game. I wouldn't be shocked if he hits 40 points.

This. Barrie is just that good. Maybe I'm just too optimistic. He will play #1 powerplay with Duchene, Parenteau, ROR etc.. He will get some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad