Tyson Barrie Discussion Thread

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
Hey Barrie:
tenor.gif

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
In a couple days when people get a cooled off of Barrie’s poor decision to tonight, I think it would be an interesting poll question...

“Should Tyson Barrie be on our roster once the TDL passes?”

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
In a couple days when people get a cooled off of Barrie’s poor decision to tonight, I think it would be an interesting poll question...

“Should Tyson Barrie be on our roster once the TDL passes?”
Well if Reilly cant come back like last years Reilly
Sell them all cept the kids
Barrie will 8 mill LMAO

dosages

Oct 16, 2017
Man thought he was Prime Ovechkin taking that shot late in his OT shift with tired guys on the ice,

That either has to be in the back of the net or its coming back the other way with tired guys..

I swear to god i've never seen a team with such bad shot selection in OT, this team will willingly go in to the other teams zone and just shoot it for fun or force something because they get impatient, then you see other teams in OT litterally just cycle back and wait for the percect oppurtunity to strike.

Reactions: saffronleaf

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hope someone asks him in the post game why he thought that shot was a good idea. Please just leave him in Montreal.

Not just that why was he pinching in at the blueline with 3 mins left when he should be re-treating. No way Keefe is coaching him to do that. IT lead to a 2 on 1 that Dermott made and excellent play sliding on the ice to break the play up.

Barrie has no will to defend. Trade him for 1st rounder, 2nd rounder, plus.. which he would fetch. Then trade that 1st and Johnsson or Kerfoot for Dumba.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I'm kinda over him. Don't expect him to be traded, but will be funny to see a team give him 8 mil contract for 7 years in July.

Reactions: klmdg

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Not enjoying his ply. He belongs on a team that can absorb his awful defence. He’d look great in nyi or Boston

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I think Barrie is ****ing awful. Never want to see him in the Leafs uniform ever again. Send him back to Colorado for a bag of pucks.

Keeps taking these horrible horrible slap shots. Just stop it. Sick of this guy.

Dubas made a bad trade...should have taken Zadorov plus for Kadri.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
When is the last time this moron has hit the net?

And he thinks it's a good play to just slap shot it like crazy with Matthews and Marner in deep.

Like wow. There's dumbasses and then there's Barrie.

He shot the puck straight at Price's blocker, so that Price could launch the puck up to the middle of the ice for his guys while him and Marner are stuck deep in the o-zone.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Barrie was amazing on the Avs, and then struggles here.
Maybe the problem is the fans?

Barrie wasn't amazing on the Avalanche. They were a perpetual defensive tire fire for almost a decade and basically dismantled their core of Stastny, Duchene, O'Reilly and started over a few years ago. And they continued to suck up until 2018. Check out those -16, -34, -15 season finishes for LOL's.

What he is is an amazingly flashy player with great skating, puckhandling, shot arsenal. But he's permanently set to full out attack on every possession but his down fall is the fact that he's not particularly productive and doesn't have the work ethic to back check.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad