Cut/Released: Tyrell Williams

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
Sucks that he's going to go to a division rival but the Chargers were never going to give him the money he wanted to be a #3 WR.
Wish him luck with the raiders

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I like the player but I'm betting the Raiders overpaid bigtime for him. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping that's not the case.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I like the player but I'm betting the Raiders overpaid bigtime for him. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping that's not the case.

It seems that if $ isn't released initially then the contract isn't what they were expecting as agents like to brag when they hit it big. Can't imagine he gets the 12 mil/year that was rumored a couple days ago, so wonder how much less he went for.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Well I was wrong on this one - 4 years for 44 million. Big contract.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Well I was wrong on this one - 4 years for 44 million. Big contract.
Yep, that's a lot more than I wanted them to give him. I was hoping no more than 8m per. At least they have a ton of cap room right now. Could be a problem in a couple years tho.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty good player but just couldn't stay healthy.
Raiders could have used him. He was that big 6-4 WR that they could have used. Had the intermediate guy in agholar, slot in Renfrow, and deep threat in Ruggs. Needed a size guy for the red zone.

but his cap number an younger WR meant he was going to get cut. Raiders were over the cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->