Confirmed with Link: Tyler Wall signs ELC

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
If that's true, then excellent news. I know there'd been a report at some point on how happy he was to be a Ranger

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Alright, let's see what this kid can do at the pro level.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I thought he was a lock to sign elsewhere?

Anyway, glad to have him on board. If Huska doesn't step it up, he could find himself in Maine next year, even if Georgiev is dealt.

It wasn't out of the realm of possibilities for a goalie as talented as Wall to sign elsewhere and go for an "easier path to the NHL", so to speak

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It wasn't out of the realm of possibilities for a goalie as talented as Wall to sign elsewhere and go for an "easier path to the NHL", so to speak
Of course. I think I said it was 60-40 he'd sign here or something like that. I know there were some that were pretty adamant he'd leave.

Reactions: UnSandvich

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Well, it's the the assistant sports director at UMass Lowell, the college where Tyler Wall played. So I am 100% sure this is accurate. No doubt in my mind

Just saw the NYR post confirming it. But the guy's twitter bio says "assistant sports editor", not director lol

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yep, no worries mate. You're certainly one of the more reliable posters on the board, just wanted to make sure it was verified

It's also 1 AM and I have been up since 6. Spent all day in meetings, then researched how Finnish military service works. So yeah, I misread haha. Should have just copy-pasted it from his profile LOL

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yep, no worries mate. You're certainly one of the more reliable posters on the board, just wanted to make sure it was verified
Bruh, look at this face:

Capture.PNG

Look at it. Barry Scanlon could be assistant pube-in-the-shower-picker-upper. Do you think he'd lie to you?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Of course. I think I said it was 60-40 he'd sign here or something like that. I know there were some that were pretty adamant he'd leave.
As will be the case for every college player we draft for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: nyr2k2

KingKrug47

May 21, 2019
You guys will enjoy him. Have season tickets for UML and am an Alumni he was the best goalie the school has seen. That's even after I've watched Hellebuyck come through here too.

Bailed this team out quiet a few times and was a reason we won a league high in 1 goal games. Clutch and has great vision.

After meeting him briefly on occasion he is a down to earth and very nice guy off the ice as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad