Player Discussion Tyler Toffoli

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
He just needs 1 more goal to finish at a pro rated 40 goal pace. Pacioretty was the last person to make that feat In 2013-14

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-30_20-0-10.png

Reactions: gillyguzzler

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
He'd be on pace for a 46+ goal pace over 82 games.

Hopefully next year he can continue to score the way he has this year as I think he can hit 40 if he stays healthy.

Reactions: Lolonegoal

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
He'd be on pace for a 46+ goal pace over 82 games.

Hopefully next year he can continue to score the way he has this year as I think he can hit 40 if he stays healthy.

Its more likely this is a career year for Toffoli, but it should give us more assurance that he is capable of 25-30 goal campeigns for the next couple seasons, which we would have jumped at when he got signed.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Next year will be very interesting to see how he does but especially if you have Caufield there all year as well.

That said what a season he's having, would never have expected him to be one of the top goal scorers in the league. On top of that he also came down with a case of the April blues that Petry, Danault, KK, etc.. had as he had a stretch where he scored a goal in just 2 of 11 games. If not for that he's easily at 30+.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Next year will be very interesting to see how he does but especially if you have Caufield there all year as well.

That said what a season he's having, would never have expected him to be one of the top goal scorers in the league. On top of that he also came down with a case of the April blues that Petry, Danault, KK, etc.. had as he had a stretch where he scored a goal in just 2 of 11 games. If not for that he's easily at 30+.

It's perplexing that at a snails pace he can beat people, so odd!He does have a heck of a shot though,great hands!

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Arguably the best contract Bergevin gave to someone.
This is a weak spot for him but I must say, Toffoli's contract is a homerun.
Even if GOATffoli come back to Earth sometimes, it's still a great contract.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
At this point, what more can you say? The guy is a stud. Him and Slick Nick have some major chemistry right now as well.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The best thing about Toffoli, it's about his age... he can play very well another 5 years. It's going to be a amazing veteran for this team. Great two-way ability, smart guy and goal scoring touch.

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
At this point, what more can you say? The guy is a stud. Him and Slick Nick have some major chemistry right now as well.

Many here knew that those 2 would have good chemistry. Which is why I didn't want Anderson with Suzuki at the beginning of the year. TT and Suze are both average speed cerebral players. Their styles just mesh.

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
Many here knew that those 2 would have good chemistry. Which is why I didn't want Anderson with Suzuki at the beginning of the year. TT and Suze are both average speed cerebral players. Their styles just mesh.
Toffoli is on another level on that line and Armia completes it like a glove. Armia plays great hockey whenever paired with Suzy and is dominant forechecking against the boards . I truly hope we resign him this summer instead of Tatar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->