Value of: Tyler Toffoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I also think the kings can get a first. However if we are talking 2nd round picks it will come down to getting the best prospect more then the pick. So lets start with the kings biggest need a rhd prospect with top pairing potential. If your team doesnt want to part with this unicorn of a player then the kings want a top 6 natural winger prefer right side.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
A farmer's bet is fine.

There's no way Toffoli's returning a 1st.

I think it depends on the team.

If it's someone in the middle of the standings where it could be a mid-1st or a lottery pick, probably not.

If it's a team at/near the top where it's gonna be late 20s, I think it moves towards more possible.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I think it depends on the team.

If it's someone in the middle of the standings where it could be a mid-1st or a lottery pick, probably not.

If it's a team at/near the top where it's gonna be late 20s, I think it moves towards more possible.

Ehhhh I wouldn't hold my breath.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
If Toffoli and Martinez are packaged they could probably land a 1st and a prospect.
A 1st isn’t necessary.. the Kings need to maximize the value of those two.. If it’s 2 - 2nds and 2 prospects for them, then so be it but I rather it be a good prospect than a 1st

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
He’s streaky but when he’s hot, he gets it done. I could see him with McDavid, what a nightmare they would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad