Injury Report: Tyler Myers Done For The Season

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
wow, mentioned on another thread that he certainly didn't skate like a guy who needed two surgeries!

I guess we are getting everything out of the way right now and allowing the guys to heal up 100% by training camp next year.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Season is done, the tank is on. Better to have our good players ready to roll before next season than wait another month.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Wow, that should just about seal it now.....bottom 3 here we come wirh Leafs and Oilers, although I still worry about the Canucks.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
just watch Myers and Enstrom coming to camp next year with giant potbellies.

this means: more Mellchiori and Stooo time!
what was Morrissey thinking, going out and getting injured. worst.timing.ever.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Wow, that should just about seal it now.....bottom 3 here we come wirh Leafs and Oilers, although I still worry about the Canucks.

We could start any 6 guys from the div. 4 in the Hylander on defense and still not be as bad as the Nucks.

Our only saving grace might be the combo of Stu and pavs should get us right back in line for Matthews. Especially if we start taking penalties and stu is on that Pk.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Crazy. They obviously can't be faking these injuries or resulting surgeries. But they are likely taking some liberties in how pressing the need is for it to happen now.

Of course, this is an excellent strategy to max the tank, and have everyone in top shape for next season.

I'm thinking the Jets are very enamored with some player(s) very near the top of this draft class.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
There is nothing to play for so I'm glad he is having the surgery done now so he is ready for training camp in September.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Maurice hinted that more surgeries (other players) might happen after the season. Tyler's was originally scheduled to be done after the season but when the knee issue cropped up they decided to do that one first so that he could rehab it before the hip surgery.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
PoMo - "Myers! Did I see you limping a bit when you were walking across the parking lot this morning?"

Myers - "Oh yeah coach, I stubbed my..."

PoMo - "...knee and hip right!? OK, you're out for the season."

:laugh:

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Lots of guys quitting on the team right about now.

I can't imagine the deluge of tracksuits in the shower at the MTS Centre.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad