Tyler Johnson hat trick

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
The second goal was nice.:yo:

Been a lot of hat tricks early this season it would seem - Toews, Johnson, Perron, Tavares, I'm probably missing some other players too.

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Remember when people said that Yzerman should trade Stammer and go with Johnson as their 1C? And remember when people said that Johnson should be traded for Luca Sbisa? He's a great top-6 guy, and that's what he'll always be.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
To note that this particular hat trick was not noteworthy. I thought that was clear in my post? ;)
Only thing you made clear was you took the time to post in a thread (and therefore also keep it from fading away) to say it's not noteworthy.

Solid work.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Remember when people said that Yzerman should trade Stammer and go with Johnson as their 1C? And remember when people said that Johnson should be traded for Luca Sbisa? He's a great top-6 guy, and that's what he'll always be.

While true, there's a big difference between Johnson with ALL of his speed vs. Johnson with 85% of his speed. When Johnson's skating like this, he really is a 1C, though maybe a low-tier 1C. The year the Triplets took over, Johnson was the best player on that line. It was before Kucherov became Kucherov, but still, those 72 points + an MVP-level playoff performance was not a fluke. If TB has that guy back again, playing at that level, look out. Because we have a lot of weapons we didn't have in 2015 now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad