Value of: Tyler Ennis

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think his speed and proof that he can play should be why he stays in Toronto..... We are also missing an important winger :p

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
hey guys so im stupid and this post is stupid and im sorry for being stupid but im not taking it down so that you can keep telling me how stupid i am because its cathartic

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
hey guys so im stupid and this post is stupid and im sorry for being stupid but im not taking it down so that you can keep telling me how stupid i am because its cathartic
It’s not that you’re stupid or anything. Just don’t expect much in return for Ennis if you’re trying to trade him. Wouldn’t expect a roster player from a team. 5th-7th round pick and at that price the Leafs might as well just keep him. Besides, with Nylander still unsigned you might need him to play the role you describe in the OP.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Your not stupid, your just,

Different...

Jk if u think this is bad go look at my history

Reactions: Big Sugar

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
He has shown that he can play at somewhat close to what he used to and isnt a slouch at all. He’s extremely cheap and he is still fast. Do the Leafs call up someone like Washington who is missing a first line winger for 20 games? Get a solid 4h like player like DSP?
You know who could use a player Ennis for 20 or so games? The leafs. Until Nylander gets back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad