Player Discussion Tyler Ennis - LW

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Eh.

He's not the same player he used to be - not sure if it's the concussions, or the double-hernia surgery and ongoing groin issues, but he at least showed flashes of his former self in Toronto in a limited role. There might be a place for him if he can recover some of his former self.

I mean, I'd LOVE for him to be a real player here, considering he might get an opportunity for more meaningful minutes here than he would almost anywhere else, but at least the cost to find out is low.

orkid

Jun 25, 2014
I know this is weird, but for some reason I'm getting Clarke Macarthur vibes here... (when we signed him, not the concussion history).

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Eh.

He's not the same player he used to be - not sure if it's the concussions, or the double-hernia surgery and ongoing groin issues, but he at least showed flashes of his former self in Toronto in a limited role. There might be a place for him if he can recover some of his former self.

I mean, I'd LOVE for him to be a real player here, considering he might get an opportunity for more meaningful minutes here than he would almost anywhere else, but at least the cost to find out is low.
Are you saying Ricky Bobby is going to skate circles around him?

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
IF DJ can get Ennis and Hainsey to play decent/respectably, we could possibly flip them for 5-7th round picks at the deadline and allow some prospects to get called up. Win-win.

Plus Ennis in the MPS/Gibson/Pyatt role is a definite upgrade imo.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->