Injury Report: Tyler Bozak (LTIR)

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Paul Hendrick
‏@HennyTweets
Leaf lines: jvr/kadri/kessel. Raymond/bolland/clarkson. Ashton/mcclement/orr. Mclaren/smith/bodie. #tmltalk

Kadri will according to Hendrick.

2 4th lines uhg.

I wonder if it's Bozak's arm that's bothering him again. He's been below average at the dot lately.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I hope you guys know that Bozak leads leafs forwards in hit. That pretty surprising considering Bozak doesn't seem to be the type of player to hit.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Paul Hendrick
‏@HennyTweets
Leaf lines: jvr/kadri/kessel. Raymond/bolland/clarkson. Ashton/mcclement/orr. Mclaren/smith/bodie. #tmltalk

Kadri will according to Hendrick.

Wow. Disgusting.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
No Bozak, no Problem.

Loved Kessel's smile on the Kadri goal. Was so happy he had a center that can actually generate offense and score a goal.

leafstilldeath*

No Bozak, no Problem.

Loved Kessel's smile on the Kadri goal. Was so happy he had a center that can actually generate offense and score a goal.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was so about to post exactly the same thing lol. Kessel happy he has a C that can finish on Kessel's elite playmaking lol OR make elite playmaking himself so kessel can finish lol.

But by the look of the PP units its sad that once that POS bozo is back he goes back on to 1st PP unit and 1st line. Its a shame!

I would live with Bozo as a C for Kessel and JVR even strength and get scoring depth with Kadri-Lupul and Bolland-Clarkson-Raymond

BUT please no bozo on PP that just pisses me off. AND when we are down a goal(s) in the game would prefer to see Kadri with Kessel and JVR instead of the same ol BS bozo. Thats all I ask. is it too much to ask?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 1m
Tyler Bozak is out a week to 10 days with a lower-body injury, per Randy Carlyle.

did well today without him, hopefully it can continue.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I want to see more of this.

kadri-nazem-kesse-campl_620-thumb-620xauto-323216.jpg

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Not really a good thing for him to be out a week as he's obviously better than Smith but having Kadri on the 1st line could be really great so I dont mind... in a perfect world they play so well together that Carlyle leaves them and puts Bozak on the 2nd/3rd

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Not really a good thing for him to be out a week as he's obviously better than Smith but having Kadri on the 1st line could be really great so I dont mind... in a perfect world they play so well together that Carlyle leaves them and puts Bozak on the 2nd/3rd

Difference is that Smith is not talking valuable space on the 1st line.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Could be a blessing in disguise, ill still welcome him back when hes healthy.

He simply gets too much hate because hes playing with Kessel and Kadri is not.

hockeyfanz*

:laugh: at the people who somehow believe that our team is not going to miss him. I'm not the biggest Bozie fan but this is a pretty bad loss for our line-up tonight.

:laugh: Yeah good call...Bozie was sorely missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad