Injury Report: Tyler Bozak (LTIR)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Goal scores like Kessel have been known to go on cold and hot streaks, regardless of who they are playing with. I'm ok with Bozak for now, just feel if we can upgrade we should. We have a goalie and some d to trade with. If Bozak is as good as being perceived then we can package him with another asset, and get a good return C.
You dont really trade for first line centres you draft them. The last 2 first line centres I can remember that got traded have been Seguin and Thornton, it doesnt happen every year.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
You dont really trade for first line centres you draft them. The last 2 first line centres I can remember that got traded have been Seguin and Thornton, it doesnt happen every year.

Doesn't even need to be an all-star 1st liner. Solid second liner like Kadri would be great. I would happily take Seguin by the way. Those two down the middle would be great.

Kessley Snipes*

The hate is very strong with you. I guess Kessel. Clarkson and Bolland all must be lying when it comes to Bozak? I am convinced the Bozak "haters" are a compilation of a much younger group of Leaf fans, that put great value in a name, fancy dangles, and expect Kessel to be the leading scorer of the NHL, because goals are everything.

Actually no. It's us older fans who actually understand how terrible he is due to him being a blackhole of productivity.

leafstilldeath*

gDAcsyD.jpg

Courtesy: Anthrax442

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
The hate is very strong with you. I guess Kessel. Clarkson and Bolland all must be lying when it comes to Bozak? I am convinced the Bozak "haters" are a compilation of a much younger group of Leaf fans, that put great value in a name, fancy dangles, and expect Kessel to be the leading scorer of the NHL, because goals are everything.

Hah you were talking to me. I am a middle-aged cranky guy been watching leafs since forever. I recognize crap players when I see them. I've seen enough of them.

Don't care what you think. I'll be here for the rest of Bozak short, undistinguished career pissing on him every step of the way.

Delicious Dangles*

Kessel going scoreless in 8 out of 12 games that Bozak was not his center, and Kessel scoring atleast a point in 8 out of 11 games when Bozak was his center is very clear evidence, this year that Kessel benefits from Bozak as his center.
Correlation does not equal causation, and terrible sample size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad