Book Feature Manitoba Hockey: An Oral History (by Ty Dilello)

nabby12

Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg
From the SIHR article:

So is that one going to be in the "oral history" mold as well or are you going to research other sources too?

The Bill Mosienko bio will not be an "oral history", but a full out biography that I've been researching tons of sources over the past year. I'm very pleased with how the Mosienko book is coming along and have high hopes for it getting on with a good publisher here in Manitoba. I don't want to give too much away about it the book yet, but I did travel to Delisle, Saskatchewan, last month and spent a few days staying with the son of Max Bentley so I could really profile the Pony Line.

Also, I have some extra copies on hand of 'Manitoba Hockey: An Oral History' that I'll offer here for the next week to HF members for $30 ($10 off the Amazon price). Just send me a PM if interested.

Reactions: JMCx4

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
The Bill Mosienko bio will not be an "oral history", but a full out biography that I've been researching tons of sources over the past year. I'm very pleased with how the Mosienko book is coming along and have high hopes for it getting on with a good publisher here in Manitoba. I don't want to give too much away about it the book yet, but I did travel to Delisle, Saskatchewan, last month and spent a few days staying with the son of Max Bentley so I could really profile the Pony Line.

Looking forward to that book.

Also, I have some extra copies on hand of 'Manitoba Hockey: An Oral History' that I'll offer here for the next week to HF members for $30 ($10 off the Amazon price). Just send me a PM if interested.

Fantastic, thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad