1. It's phishing season. Members should beware of an email informing them their password is about to expire. You should delete it. This is a scam to steal passwords.
    Dismiss Notice

Ty Dilello: Manitoba Hockey – An Oral History

By nabby12 · Aug 23, 2020 · Updated Aug 23, 2020
Rating:
5/5,
  1. nabby12 Registered User

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    The Bill Mosienko bio will not be an "oral history", but a full out biography that I've been researching tons of sources over the past year. I'm very pleased with how the Mosienko book is coming along and have high hopes for it getting on with a good publisher here in Manitoba. I don't want to give too much away about it the book yet, but I did travel to Delisle, Saskatchewan, last month and spent a few days staying with the son of Max Bentley so I could really profile the Pony Line.

Also, I have some extra copies on hand of 'Manitoba Hockey: An Oral History' that I'll offer here for the next week to HF members for $30 ($10 off the Amazon price). Just send me a PM if interested.

JMCx4 likes this.
  2. Theokritos Moderator

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    Looking forward to that book.

Fantastic, thanks!

3. Theokritos Moderator

SB Cash:
    $ 50,000
    New book feature coming up today, but as always this one is remaining open & accessible via the first post in the permanent Book Feature sticky.