RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Year 4 of the McDavid era boys.

giphy.gif

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
lkike how nurse gets in there. hes the only one with heart on that team the team with the best playerlost to a team that has a salary basicly 5 times more than he makes lol

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
lkike how nurse gets in there. hes the only one with heart on that team the team with the best playerlost to a team that has a salary basicly 5 times more than he makes lol
I would of liked if he got in there while it still made a difference. Trying to start shit after the game makes you seem like a sore loser.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Edmonton Country Clubbers is what they should rebrand the team name as.

They come and go as they please with the effort and they treat the games as recreational activities as well.

Reactions: RegDunlop

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
I would of liked if he got in there while it still made a difference. Trying to start **** after the game makes you seem like a sore loser.
yes me too.. but at least someone is mad they lost.. ? id rather sore losers than players like lucic who dont give a shit now. lucic used to be a sore loser.. thats what made him decent

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Outshot, outplayed, outsmarted, outgamesmanshipped, lost the special teams battle. When the f*** is Chiarelli getting fired man. I'm done with this bullsh××. Isn't anyone else in this place as fed up with this garbage ? Is this organization now simply trolling its hardcore fanbase ? When doesn't this shit end ?

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad