Proposal: Two Cory Schneider proposals (PHI and CGY)

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
Schneider was a top 5-10 goalie in the NHL a couple years ago, and has had a nagging hip injury the past 2 seasons. As a result, his performance dipped. He had surgery in May, and has been rehabbing ever since. It is the same surgery that Rinne had and came back as an elite goaltender again. Hopefully Schneider can do the same, I see no reason he can't. With Kinkaid proving to be a #1 goalie in the NHL, I think it would be smart for the Devils to keep both goaltenders and ride whoever is hot. If however the a deal came along for Schneider for a team that is getting desperate for goaltending, it would be hard for the Devils to deny.

To CGY:
Schneider
Quenneville

To NJ:
Smith
Brodie
Jankowski
1st round pick

To PHI:
Schneider
Butcher
Noesen
2nd round pick

To NJD:
Elliott
Konecny
Gostisbehere

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
A 32 year old goalie coming off 2 sub-par seasons, signed for 4 more years at 6 million doesn’t carry that value. When Schneider was traded to the Devils in his prime he got a 1st. Those asks are not even close.

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

Flyerfan47

Jun 30, 2011
Schneider was a top 5-10 goalie in the NHL a couple years ago, and has had a nagging hip injury the past 2 seasons. As a result, his performance dipped. He had surgery in May, and has been rehabbing ever since. It is the same surgery that Rinne had and came back as an elite goaltender again. Hopefully Schneider can do the same, I see no reason he can't. With Kinkaid proving to be a #1 goalie in the NHL, I think it would be smart for the Devils to keep both goaltenders and ride whoever is hot. If however the a deal came along for Schneider for a team that is getting desperate for goaltending, it would be hard for the Devils to deny.

To CGY:
Schneider
Quenneville

To NJ:
Smith
Brodie
Jankowski
1st round pick

To PHI:
Schneider
Butcher
Noesen
2nd round pick

To NJD:
Elliott
Konecny
Gostisbehere

Are you insane man !

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
tumblr_me0vfwiI4n1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
To PHI:
Schneider
Butcher
Noesen
2nd round pick

To NJD:
Elliott
Konecny
Gostisbehere

This has to be a joke.

I was always a Schnieder-fan and called him a robo-goalie cause he was so consistent. Sucks that an injury derailed him.

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
Philly tosses the phone in the river

Ghost and Konecny aren’t available.

Shitty proposal

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Prime Schneider was traded for Bo Horvat.

Washed up Schneider is traded for Ghost and Koneckny ????????

Damnnnnn

I dont blame you for being this delusional tho. You got spoiled with the Hall for Larson trade.... unfortunately tho , Chiarelli isnt the GM of the Flyers or Flames.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I wouldn't give up Ghost for that entire package. Adding Konecny is just a slap in the face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad