Two Brothers Make a Mock... Managing Not to Mangle, Maul or Murder Each Other....

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Kristofer Baker said:
What?!?! Come on, my man! You were getting close to Buffalo's pick...

OK -we'll get back to work... probley do 5 at a time till draft day. I'm thinking Wishart and Buffalo (hoping he becomes the next McKee) check your PM though.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
weaponomega said:
Good job Colt. Very entertaining mock.

Thanks megaman, but we still have to fire off another 20 picks or so (and tick some people off in the process) so we can get more dialouge going on here!

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Colt.45Orr said:
Thanks megaman, but we still have to fire off another 20 picks or so (and tick some people off in the process) so we can get more dialouge going on here!

Looking forward to it. I hope you guys have a good pick in mind for the habs :sarcasm: .

I wonder how many leaf fans are happy with the Stewart pick. I haven't seen him play, but I've read good and bad things about him. TSN's report from the combine wasn't too encouraging. However, he did put up solid numbers for Kingston and fits the mold of a big power forward.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
RGF said:
WHERES the rest of the MOCK? YOu guys kill each other after 15 ?

Sorry, its coming tonight.

We've :fight: managed to put aside our personal differences (ie the fact that we are brothers) and will polish it off soon.

KH1

boredmale said:
i love all these mock drafts having Kessel(and soemtimes Backstrom) fall tot he Islanders, don't see it happening though unfortuntly.
Exactly the same thing on my end. I honestly believe that Phil Kessel is still the best player in this draft, so getting him at #7 would be downright amazing.

I don't see the Hurricanes trading Jack Johnson to move up to the #2 pick. He's their top prospect and they very well could be the defending cup champions by this point. No need to trade him.

Transported Upstater

weaponomega said:
Looking forward to it. I hope you guys have a good pick in mind for the habs :sarcasm: .

I wonder how many leaf fans are happy with the Stewart pick. I haven't seen him play, but I've read good and bad things about him. TSN's report from the combine wasn't too encouraging. However, he did put up solid numbers for Kingston and fits the mold of a big power forward.

I would NOT like picking Chris Stewart at #13 at all. I'd be upset with it actually.

I would gladly take him after a trade-down (if several unnamed players are not available at #13), however.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
King Henry I said:
I don't see the Hurricanes trading Jack Johnson to move up to the #2 pick. He's their top prospect and they very well could be the defending cup champions by this point. No need to trade him.

I respect your opinion... I just have had a feeling about this for awhile and made sure we put this idea into our draft.

To argue your point though...
1)Yes JJ is their top prospect, but Staal would be their top prospect too if the deal went down.

2)Yes, the could be defending champs at this point... and they would have done it WITHOUT Jack Johnson and WITH a Staal. I know I would bo looking at getting another one of those names.

Seriously, NHL franchises do crazy things to keep the FRANCHISE PLAYERS happy. Look at the Bruins inking Murray to a crazy contract before signing Thornton on --and till that point he only wanted 1 yr. Crosby and Staal are the franchise players -what wouldn't these teams do to address that?

This is a deal that makes sense for both teams in alot of ways... Pittsburgh would have to add on to make it happen --but it very well could. Carolina -stacked up front- could address their D in free agency this summer with a load of options there.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
expofan said:
When do we see 16-30? I thought 16-20 was coming a couple of days ago.

Ya, it is sketchy. We kinda gave up cause it was like -why bother?... there was 7 different mocks posted in one day so it seemed too flooded with mocks to be worth it (ie to add anything new to the dialogue)... but now it has slowed down so I guess we should finish it off soon

Gotta track down my bro and :box: .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->