Tv pucken 2020

MasterMoose55

Jul 1, 2020
Thread made for speculation and news regarding tv pucken 2020.

which teams and players will be interesting this year?

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-17_9-40-56.png
    upload_2020-9-17_9-40-56.png
    312 bytes · Views: 9

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Just watched quarter final Västerbotten-Ångermanland 3-1
Västerbotten clearly the better team. It was like Västerbotten vs goalkeeper Melvin Strahl who had an insane game. He looks very promising. Two players that stood out in Västerbotten:
Axel Löfgren, solid defenseman breaking up lots of attacks.
Oskar Vuollet, creative nifty forward with speed

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
short tournament, impressive goalies (Erliden, Strahl e.g.), one super prospect (Theo Lindstein), so-so forwards.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Smaller sample size than usual this year. But I really liked Noah Dower Nilsson. I think he will be a high end prospect once he catches up physically. At 180 cm and just 64 kg, he loses a lot of puck battles and gets easily knocked off the puck. It really limits his game a lot. Once he puts on a lot of muscles he will have an even more powerful skating and shot. And be able to easier win puck battles and be even more dangerous 1-on-1.
I also liked Joel Svensson a lot. Complete forward and prospect. And Erliden was as good goalie as advertised. Anybody know how tall he is and how tall his parents/siblings are?
I only saw one game with Theo Lindstein, but I agree he is a really good prospects. He reads the game really well and have the usual strengths of a puck moving defenseman.
I haven’t seen Otto Stenberg or Kalle Carlsson this year. Anybody know how these two compares to Svensson and Dower Nilsson, talentwise?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Smaller sample size than usual this year. But I really liked Noah Dower Nilsson. I think he will be a high end prospect once he catches up physically. At 180 cm and just 64 kg, he loses a lot of puck battles and gets easily knocked off the puck. It really limits his game a lot. Once he puts on a lot of muscles he will have an even more powerful skating and shot. And be able to easier win puck battles and be even more dangerous 1-on-1.
I also liked Joel Svensson a lot. Complete forward and prospect. And Erliden was as good goalie as advertised. Anybody know how tall he is and how tall his parents/siblings are?
I only saw one game with Theo Lindstein, but I agree he is a really good prospects. He reads the game really well and have the usual strengths of a puck moving defenseman.
I haven’t seen Otto Stenberg or Kalle Carlsson this year. Anybody know how these two compares to Svensson and Dower Nilsson, talentwise?

Agree. If I had to take an early wild guess on which players will become the best then I would pick Dower Nilsson followed by Svensson. Thought they stood out among forwards in this tournament talentwise. Stenberg is a fine prospect but not on the level of those two IMO. Haven't seen Carlsson play.

Seems like most teams have stopped bringing in underaged players. Makes a lot of sense but it would have been fun to see the top guys for next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad