TV-Pucken 2019

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Calle Odelius is someone that has really made a huge impression on me. Such a strong skater and puck carrier.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Calle Odelius is someone that has really made a huge impression on me. Such a strong skater and puck carrier.

He's an amazing talent, best D-man I've seen in a while in this tournament. Wish he would take the puck to the net more though, ended up too much on the outside.

Lekkerimäki is a special talent too. His hands and IQ with the puck is on another level. Exciting prospect, reminds me so much of Elias Pettersson.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Did anyone catch Stockholm Syd's games earlier this fall? Curious about Liam Öhgren and Philip Hankl. Heard good things about those two

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Did anyone catch Stockholm Syd's games earlier this fall? Curious about Liam Öhgren and Philip Hankl. Heard good things about those two

Both are quite physically advanced for their age and they skate very well. Thought Lekkerimäki and Östlund were quite a bit more dominant compared to those two at TV-pucken but Fankl and Öhgren have produced very well in Djurgården.

Last edited:
Reactions: Predatore

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Awards:

Best forward: Jonathan Lekkerimäki
Best D-man: Calle Odlius
Best goalie: Hugo Hävelid
MVP: Filip Bystedt

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
What could a first U16 roster look like?

Just for fun:

J. Lekkerimäki - O. Stahre - N. Östlund
A. Suzdalev - F. Bystedt - J. Larsson
E. Polin - T. Almgren - T. Forssander
L. Öhgren - W. Lagerqvist - H. Hellberg
P. Fankl

C. Odelius - H. Fransson
M. Hävelid - J. Norén
O. Pantzare - F. Haara

H. Hävelid

I don't expect this to be very accurate though. Last year I believe Frölunda had 7 players on the first roster, talent is much more spread out this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: swedehollow

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Really strong d by the looks of it. But that is something we've gotten used to. Let's hope there are some forwards that really can become something special

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Just for fun:

J. Lekkerimäki - O. Stahre - N. Östlund
A. Suzdalev - F. Bystedt - J. Larsson
E. Polin - T. Almgren - T. Forssander
L. Öhgren - W. Lagerqvist - H. Hellberg
P. Fankl

C. Odelius - H. Fransson
M. Hävelid - J. Norén
O. Pantzare - F. Haara

H. Hävelid

I don't expect this to be very accurate though. Last year I believe Frölunda had 7 players on the first roster, talent is much more spread out this year.
Styf should be a lock

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
The U16 camp roster was recently announced: http://www.swehockey.se/globalasset...-december-1-2019/roster-e16-munkfors-2019.pdf

Quite a few surprising omissions, Stahre being one.

Indeed a few surprises here. I haven't seen Isac Born from Frölunda and one shouldn't be just stat watching. But Born has 4 points in 6 games in J16 Elite and 0 points in 6 games in J18 Elite
Frölunda teammate Teodor Forssander, one quite surprising omission here, has 19 points in 10 games in J16 Elite and 2 points in 6 games in J18 Elite. I get it that you need to perform well on the camps, but from watching the stats, something tells me the coaching staff value the small sample size of the camps a bit too much...

Reactions: Fredrik Nordkvist

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Indeed a few surprises here. I haven't seen Isac Born from Frölunda and one shouldn't be just stat watching. But Born has 4 points in 6 games in J16 Elite and 0 points in 6 games in J18 Elite
Frölunda teammate Teodor Forssander, one quite surprising omission here, has 19 points in 10 games in J16 Elite and 2 points in 6 games in J18 Elite. I get it that you need to perform well on the camps, but from watching the stats, something tells me the coaching staff value the small sample size of the camps a bit too much...

Yeah, that one is very strange. I don't like the idea of bringing in players with specific depth roles to the U16 NT but that's what this looks like to me. I've seen these Frölunda kids play and they definitely didn't go for talent here.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Yeah, that one is very strange. I don't like the idea of bringing in players with specific depth roles to the U16 NT but that's what this looks like to me. I've seen these Frölunda kids play and they definitely didn't go for talent here.

Yeah, you shouldn't put depth role players in a U16 NT, that's way too early for that. Maybe it's about sending a message to some of the more talented players like Forssander, Stahre, Styf etc that hard work pays off. To make them work even harder to maximise their talent. Or maybe they switch the whole team for the next tournament to be able to give the more talented players enough PP time in each tournament etc. It makes a strange impression regardless.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Rumours says that Stahre, Helmer Styf and Oscar Panzare is out because of injuries. Can anyone confirm?
Styf is injured. Guess it was a bad idea to play him in the quarterfinals in Tv-pucken, where he was already injured.. Sounds like he's on his way back soon though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad