TV-PUCKEN 2017 (pre-talk)

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Really like what i've seen from Hugo Styf. Big body with good skating and also skilled with the puck.

Emil Andrae from Smaland playing D in Oskarshamns J18 Elite at the moment is a name you should remember. He will make an impact this year.

Topwest

Oct 6, 2017
Rosters for the regional development camps (not talking about TV-pucken) this weekend, looks like some games will be streamed too:
http://www.swehockey.se/Nyheter/Nyh.../September2017/utvecklingscamperforu16ochu15/

So many interesting names in this class, should be a fun but tough task to select the first national team. Just curious, we know about some of the forwards and goalie, but is there any d-man standing out right now? Styf, Kumlin, Johannesson, Eriksén or someone else?
Take a look at Andrae, captain of Smaland. Interesting sense of the game and very good skills, giving his teammates nice passes, often ends in the net.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
KB65 U16 has beaten Frölunda, Skellefteå and now recently Modo. Pretty incredible for such a small organisation. Niederbach looks like a real gem, he's up there with Holtz and Raymond I think.

I like Åhström in KB aswell. Reminds me a bit of Jasunovs. He's small and skilled, sneaky player and a real "måltjuv". Saw the game against Modo and he was always dangerous with the puck on his stick. Ångermanland will have 2 really strong lines..

Also, heard that Frölunda will have to take Adam Niederbach aswell if they want Theodor. He'll probably be Ångermanlands seventh D.

rickardr

Oct 10, 2016
Sweden
I like Åhström in KB aswell. Reminds me a bit of Jasunovs. He's small and skilled, sneaky player and a real "måltjuv". Saw the game against Modo and he was always dangerous with the puck on his stick. Ångermanland will have 2 really strong lines..

Is he related to Tobias Åhström in Modo? They have the same youth team so thats why im asking.

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Team Vasterbotten has released their TV-pucken Roster today.

They have a strong team and several players that plays J18 Elite on a regular basis.

Lukas Olander in goal plays J 18 Elite for Bjorkloven.

On the Defense 4 players plays J 18 Elite with Mans Forsfjall and Ludvig Lindstrom having big responsibility in their J18 teams. On a good day I think Mans is one of the best 02 defenseman in Sweden. Ludvig L is strong with a great passing game and a really accurate shot from the blueline. Erik Weiborn and Olle Ljunggren also have J18 experience in last years surprise team in J18 allsvenskan, Vannas HC

Rocky Persson leads the offense with his strong skating and unreal playmaking skills, Persson has played an important role in Bjorklovens J18 Elite team where he put up strong numbers.

Elias Stenman and Gabriel Sall also have played a couple of J18 games with Skelleftea this season. Elias is a hard working two way player with great vision and a good release. Sall is maybe not the most spectacular player but he have very good hockey sense and plays with true grit.

Oscar Nilsson, a player that had a great season last year where he played ten games in Skellefteas J18 team has still not played J18 for Skelleftea this fall. I can only speculate the reason of this but I think the little bit lower pace in TV-pucken will fit him perfect. He will lead his line with his smartness and exeptional vision. He is extremely strong on the puck and its almost impossible to force a turn over from him. Sometimes he display a not so great attitude with very long shifts and non-existing back check.

Other notables are smart Center Jacob Sundin and Simon Robertson, a great sniper with a deadly shot born 03. Henric Arvidsson has also made his J18 Elite debute this fall.

Målvakter
Isak Posch, IF Björklöven
Karl Persson, Skellefteå AIK
Lucas Olander, IF Björklöven

Backar:
Alexander Bodén, Skellefteå AIK
Elias Hedman, IF Björklöven
Elias Hörnquist, Skellefteå AIK
Erik Weiborn, Vännäs HC
Ludvig Lindström, IF Björklöven
Måns Forsfjäll, Skellefteå AIK
Olle Karlsson, Skellefteå AIK
Olle Nord-Ljunggren, Vännäs HC

Forwards:
Elias Stenman, Skellefteå AIK
Filip Wiberg, IF Björklöven
Gabriel Säll, Skellefteå AIK
Henric Arvidsson, IF Björklöven
Jacob Sundin, Skellefteå AIK
Jonathan Strand, IF Björklöven
Kalle Holmberg, Skellefteå AIK
Max Johansson, Skellefteå AIK
Oscar Nilsson, Skellefteå AIK
Per Jonsson, Skellefteå AIK
Rocky Persson, IF Björklöven
Simon Robertsson, Skellefteå AIK

Last edited:

PostFriend

Nov 3, 2016
Rosters for the regional development camps (not talking about TV-pucken) this weekend, looks like some games will be streamed too:
http://www.swehockey.se/Nyheter/Nyh.../September2017/utvecklingscamperforu16ochu15/

So many interesting names in this class, should be a fun but tough task to select the first national team. Just curious, we know about some of the forwards and goalie, but is there any d-man standing out right now? Styf, Kumlin, Johannesson, Eriksén or someone else?

I will say Emil Andrae, Edvin Färnstrand, Lucas Ramberg, Leo Lööf, Gustav Olsson, Jonatan Svensson, Kevin Bergkvist, Måns Forsfjäll, Fred Nilsson, Gustav Lagerlöf. There are more...
I agree, the 02-group will be something that we haven't see in many years. This kids have already played lots of international selects-tournaments, so they will be prepared...

perolofbrasar

Jan 28, 2016
Distriktslag cup 2017 Ã…kersberga
Final standings:
1. Uppland 10p
2. Täby J18 10p
3. Skåne 9p
4. Stockholm Syd 9p
5. Stockholm Nord 3p
6. Vallentuna J18 3p

Both Stockholm Nord and Syd were beaten badly in 1891 by a U16 Div 1 Club Team from north of Sweden.
Although KB65 borrowed 2 players from Modo it is a debacle for Stockholm hockey. At least a couple of names were missing in the Stockholm line-ups that should have been there. To few playmakers (in my opinion only William Eklund) and to many fancy skaters with tunnelvision.

Stockholm Nord this year is a strange story, two top-pairing defenders plus 2-3 of the best hockey-IQ’s in the district are unexplicably left out of the roster, negatively affecting team composition. No superstars available so last two years’ fix won’t work.

Stockholm Syd should be one of the favorites together with Ångermanland, Värmland, Skåne, Gästrikland and Småland. Uppland, Göteborg and Västerbotten outsiders.

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
Stockholm Nord this year is a strange story, two top-pairing defenders plus 2-3 of the best hockey-IQ’s in the district are unexplicably left out of the roster, negatively affecting team composition. No superstars available so last two years’ fix won’t work.

Stockholm Syd should be one of the favorites together with Ångermanland, Värmland, Skåne, Gästrikland and Småland. Uppland, Göteborg and Västerbotten outsiders.

Västergötland beat Småland in the qualification with 5-3 and also beaten Göteborg two times (of three) this autumn, it's a good team..

Alfred Hallin (G) and Anton Johannesson (D) was named best player at their position in the qualification (Group B), not the best teams there, but in front of all Småland players..

Västmanland with Jesper Wallstedt in goal must be mentioned too, at this level he is a superstar.. Beat Värmland (winners) with 2-1 in RM, with that quality at their goaltender, they have a chance in every single game..

I haven't seen Stockholm Nord, but with so much players to choose by, they have to get a pretty decent team.. Good chances to make Playoffs I think, and everything can happened there (TV, one game and only two periods)..

Last edited:

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
Gästrikland won against Uppland in a pre game with 9-2. (3*20 minutes)

Ouch, tough result to get so close in front of the tournament, but could be a eye-opener for Uppland too, if they were little up in the blue after the victory in Distriktslagscupen..

That confirms Gästrikland have a really strong team this year, and as usual almost everyone (except 2 players) already plays for Brynäs, so of course they know eachother very well..

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
That confirms Gästrikland have a really strong team this year, and as usual almost everyone (except 2 players) already plays for Brynäs, so of course they know eachother very well..
Thats the deal in Gästrikland, for good or bad.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Predictions:

Winner: Ångermanland
Best G: Jakob Olsson, Ångermanland
Best D: Hugo Styf, Ångermanland
Best FW: Alexander Holtz, Stockholm Syd

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Predictions:

Winner: Ångermanland
Best G: Jakob Olsson, Ångermanland
Best D: Hugo Styf, Ångermanland
Best FW: Alexander Holtz, Stockholm Syd
Eriksén clearly outshined Styf this first game. Rock solid and the GWG.

Mr T

Jul 10, 2013
A bit Frölunda centric maybe with 4 out of 5 being Frölunda players (in the future). Niederbach is a big loss for Modo, super skilled. Not wrong to mention him there.
4 out of 5? Isn’t Wallstedt going to Luleå and Holtz DIF?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->