TV-PUCKEN 2017 (pre-talk)

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
I hit the road yesterday watching the first games between Vasterbotten and Norrbotten this year.

Vasterbotten destroyed Norrbotten in the first three games but Norrbotten bounced back and was able to claim one victory in the last game.

The games were played in 2x20 mins periods.

The results were
1st Game 3-1 Vasterbotten (shots 30-11)
2nd Game 4-0 Vasterbotten
3rd Game 4-2 Vasterbotten (shots 25-5 !!!)
4th Game 5-2 Norrbotten

There were some outstanding players in particular Vasterbotten

Oscar Nilsson (Vasterbotten White, wing) scoring 3 goals in the second game and dominating the ice. He is very strong on the puck and set up his teammates in great scoring oppurtunitys when he not decide to score himself. He has a good release and see the net well. He moves very fluid and is very hard to target for the opponents checkers.

Elias Stenman ( Vasterbotten Blue, Center) Elias is a smart Two way center that sees the ice well and make his line mates better. He can score and are very good at Face-Offs. The opponents has a hard time creating chances when Elias is on the ice.

Rocky Persson (Vasterbotten Blue, Center) The Team Captain dominated the ice on every shift and just like Nilsson above he is extremely strong with the puck and make magical plays setting up his teammates. He makes up for the lack of size playing with true grit and a big heart. His small area game around the board is absolutely world class and he always comes out with the puck under control and I mean always!

Erik Weiborn (Vasterbotten blue, def) This new acquaintance made a big impact. A big strong defender with pretty good hands and skating patrolled the blue line like a sheriff making smart decisions and taking some big shots. Weiborn comes from a small club (LN91) but I guess its just a matter of time before a bigger club picks him up. He carried the second line in team Blue on his shoulders.

Mans Forsfjall (Vasterbotten white, def) I have seen this kid before playing in Skellefteas J18 team where he gets a lot of ice time. In 02´s He stand out as a smart player and a good skater with a great first touch on the puck. Along with Oscar Nilsson in Team Whites first line they had a good time playing hide and seek with frustrated Norrbotten players. Mans is not big at all but like Rocky P he plays with a big heart.

Over all I think Vasterbotten will be a really strong contender this year and Norrbotten will take a step back.

Last edited:

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Yes, it is still on TV and growing, with top commentators and very professional approach.

Last edited:

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Ångermanland should have a really strong team again, with Styf, Svedin, Niederbach and Eriksén as the top players atm.

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Yes, Ã…ngermanland will have at least a strong first line. The question is if they have a full strong roster. I have heard rumors that Jeremias Lindewall maybe will play for Modo, question is if he make the move the coming season already.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Yes, Ã…ngermanland will have at least a strong first line. The question is if they have a full strong roster. I have heard rumors that Jeremias Lindewall maybe will play for Modo, question is if he make the move the coming season already.

I'm pretty sure they will have at least two strong lines and two strong D-pairing, along with some steady goaltending from Jakob Olsson. Long way to go and alot can happen ofc though. Lindewall is from Sollefteå if i remember correctly, right? Wouldn't be a shocker.

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Yes, Lindewall is from Solleftea but has played for Osteraker J18 this year.

I can see a strong first line with Eriksen and Styf on the Blue Line and Svedin and Niederbach and maybe Isac Noren. Other than that i really don't know what players they got, Modo´s 02 team is not the strongest but I must admit that I don't have full stocktaking over the other 02 teams in Angermanland.

Apa19

Jan 8, 2014
Västerbotten team to "Norrlandsmästerskapen" is now done and down to 23 players (3

Goalies:

Axel Forsman, IF Björklöven
Isak Posch, IF Björklöven
Karl Persson, Skellefteå AIK

Defensemen:

Elias Hedman, IF Björklöven
Ludvig Lindström, IF Björklöven
Olle Nord-Ljunggren, IF Björklöven
Jacob Stenling, IF Björklöven
Erik Weiborn, LN 91
Måns Forsfjäll, Skellefteå AIK
Elias Hörnqvist, Skellefteå AIK
Olle Karlsson, Skellefteå AIK

Forwards:

Henric Arvidsson, IF Björklöven
Rocky Persson, IF Björklöven
Filiph Wiberg, IF Björklöven
Gustaf Lundmark, LN 91
Mattias Harris, Skellefteå AIK
Kalle Holmberg, Skellefteå AIK
Per Jonsson, Skellefteå AIK
Oscar Nilsson, Skellefteå AIK
Simon Robertsson, Skellefteå AIK
Elias Stenman, Skellefteå AIK
Jacob Sundin, Skellefteå AIK
Gabriel Säll, Skellefteå AIK

Apa19

Jan 8, 2014
This weekend Norrlandsmästerskapen starts. All the rosters are done (http://stats.swehockey.se/Teams/Info/TeamRoster/8065).

Västerbotten scratched their 8 best players from Skellefteå (They will play for U16 at the SM-playoffs) and replaced them with others (including 3 players born 2003). A bit sorry beacuse it would be interesting to see how they stand with their best team.

GC

Jun 13, 2015
I will say:

F: Richard Jägermyr, Grums http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=411919

D: Hugo Styf, MoDo http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=352876

G: Jesper Wallstedt, Västerås http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=394724

Comments on them?

I totally agree.

And I would like to add Mateusz Szurowski (F) Bålsta and Uppland, although he played in a rather weak leauge J18 Div 1 Östra. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=349390

Apa19

Jan 8, 2014
If anyone is watching Norrlandsmästerskapen or u16 sm you are more than welcome top post some comments after regarding 02-born players.

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
Results from Norrlandsmästerskapen (U15):

Group Stage:
1.Ã…ngermanland 12p
2.Västerbotten 9p
3.Norrbotten 6p
4.Medelpad 3p
5.Jämtland/Härjedalen 0p

Semifinals:
Västerbotten-Norrbotten 2-3 after shootout
Ã…ngermanland-Medelpad 9-2

Final:
Norrbotten-Ã…ngermanland 1-9

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
This weekend RM U15 starts. Participing teams are Dalarna, Gästrikland, Hälsingland, Örebro Län, Värmland and Västmanland. All the rosters are done (http://stats.swehockey.se/Teams/Info/TeamRoster/7988)

Maybe a couple of players missing for Örebro and Gästrikland, because Örebro and Brynäs playing U16 SM semi-finals.

Interesting, could see that Jesper Wallstedt (G) is in Västmanland roster, even if he will play for Västerås J18 in Final Four at friday and early saturday...

Looks like RM goes in Västerås, so that makes it little easier to combine, at least for some games.

Last edited:

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
This weekend RM U15 starts. Participing teams are Dalarna, Gästrikland, Hälsingland, Örebro Län, Värmland and Västmanland. All the rosters are done (http://stats.swehockey.se/Teams/Info/TeamRoster/7988)

Maybe a couple of players missing for Örebro and Gästrikland, because Örebro and Brynäs playing U16 SM semi-finals.

If u look at the U16 SM roster, Örebro has 3 players born 2002, Dennis Nielsen (G), Joel Lind (D) and Alfred Lindberg (F), only Lindberg is missing at Örebro Län roster in RM..

In Brynäs they have 2 players born 2002, Edvin Färnstrand (D) and Max Grundel (F), just Färnstrand is missing at Gästrikland roster..

luddf

Nov 5, 2013
Gävle
Results from RM15 (U15):

1. Värmland: 12p
2. Gästrikland: 11p
3. Västmanland: 8p
4. Örebro Län: 6p
5. Dalarna: 5p
6: Hälsingland: 2p

No playoffs, Värmland won this tournament.

Top5 Scoring:

1. Richard Jägermyr (Värmland): 7p
2. Simon Hedlund (Gästrikland): 7p
3. Leo Lööf (Värmland): 7p
4. Alexander Ljungkrantz (Gästrikland): 5p
5. Adam Dahlström (Gästrikland): 5p

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
Results from AprilCupen (U15):

Group Standings:
1.Skåne 17p
2.Småland 15p
3.Västergötland 13p
4.Östergötland 9p
5.Göteborg 6p
6.Bohuslän/Dalsland 3p
7.Blekinge 0p

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Results from AprilCupen (U15):

Group Standings:
1.Skåne 17p
2.Småland 15p
3.Västergötland 13p
4.Östergötland 9p
5.Göteborg 6p
6.Bohuslän/Dalsland 3p
7.Blekinge 0p

Has anyone seen Anton Johannesson play? Finished 2nd in scoring in this tournament as a defenseman. His numbers are similar to the numbers Rasmus Dahlin put up in the same leagues at that age.

Dahlman1221

Jan 1, 2016
Has anyone seen Anton Johannesson play? Finished 2nd in scoring in this tournament as a defenseman. His numbers are similar to the numbers Rasmus Dahlin put up in the same leagues at that age.
Well, I have actually played against him this season and he has great skills. You can definately compare him to Dahlin when it comes to his skillset.

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015

Finns en beskrivning på Nittorps hemsida, "Mycket talangfull spelare, som spelar med stort självförtroende och alltid är kul att se på"..

Då kan väl jag flagga lite för backen Anton Olsson (född 2003) som också fanns med högt uppe i poängligan..

Följde "Victor Hedman Trophy" på Livearena för födda 2002 och där dominerande han rätt rejält från sin backplats i Helsingborgs HC..

Spelaren var såpass överlägsen och tidigt utvecklad att jag började undra om han hade dispens (några spelare hade det i turneringen), men i själva verket var han då född 2003 (även om det var i januari), det trodde man inte..

MODO Hockey

Aug 21, 2015
Any good players from Dalarna?

Isak Wallén (D), 5 Points at 5 games in RM (best in Dalarna), from Hedemora SK like the Boqvist brothers..

Four players represented Dalarna in TV-Pucken already this season:

Isak Wallén (D), Hedemora SK
Gustav Olsson (D), Mora IK
Isak Garfve (F), Mora IK
Erik Hedlund (F), Smedjebackens HC

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->