TV-pucken 2016

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Lukas Raymond leads the tournament in scoring as an underager.

Would have loved seeing Alexander Holtz for Stockholm in the tournament as well, but as I understand it they do not allow underagers in the capital.

Raymond looks like the real deal, though.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Would have loved seeing Alexander Holtz for Stockholm in the tournament as well, but as I understand it they do not allow underagers in the capital.

Raymond looks like the real deal, though.

The 2002 age group looks forward heavy from the little I've seen. Liked Rikard Jägermyr from Värmland as well. Raymond looks very talented.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden

Looks like a really good player, based on the stats and footage I've seen today after I saw your comment.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
The 2002 age group looks forward heavy from the little I've seen. Liked Rikard Jägermyr from Värmland as well. Raymond looks very talented.

Hugo Styf is off to a great start aswell. Scored a coast to coast GWG in todays quarterfinal. Already got 4 points in 6 games in J18 Elit

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Must be a nightmare for these 15 year old D-men to play against Grewe, so explosive and strong on the puck.

The two best teams reached the final.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Final about to start! Should be a good one..

Edit: Ah, boring final...Nord was much better

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad