OT: TV & Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Spoilers. Let's hear them since I don't want to watch the final season.
The reality was that Claire as the main villain was just not as compelling as Kevin Spacey's Frank. He was a true anti-hero. You know is is evil, but cannot help but root for him. Claire was just bitchy. But again, honestly, they should just have never bothered with the season at all.

Reactions: Kupo

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
The reality was that Claire as the main villain was just not as compelling as Kevin Spacey's Frank. He was a true anti-hero. You know is is evil, but cannot help but root for him. Claire was just *****y. But again, honestly, they should just have never bothered with the season at all.
Thanks!

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
'Frasier' reboot in the works, according to Kelsey Grammer

tenor.gif

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I finally sat down and watched The Favourite last night, had been meaning to since I saw a trailer for it before it came out, that movie should win every Oscar this year

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Didn't want to hijack the post game thread.

Last night, what could be better than watching the Rangers on one channel and having Youngblood be on the channel next to it?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I need to check it out. Are the three as good as they were with Top Gear?
The first season is a bit of a mix, since they're getting used to the new show/format/etc. Has some good moments but struggles a bit.

The second season vastly improved upon the first, and is more towards the old Top Gear. Still some weirdness.

The third season, so far, is just like the trio at their peak. Lots of traveling and road trip specials. The format is a lot better for the viewing experience.

Also...having an Amazon budget makes all the videography amazing, especially when they're doing car reviews.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The first season is a bit of a mix, since they're getting used to the new show/format/etc. Has some good moments but struggles a bit.

The second season vastly improved upon the first, and is more towards the old Top Gear. Still some weirdness.

The third season, so far, is just like the trio at their peak. Lots of traveling and road trip specials. The format is a lot better for the viewing experience.

Also...having an Amazon budget makes all the videography amazing, especially when they're doing car reviews.

Think I'll start at season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->