TV for tonights games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
if you are with Direct TV you will get hit with a $10 cancelation fee as well, just to let you know.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
NCSENSFAN said:
if you are with Direct TV you will get hit with a $10 cancelation fee as well, just to let you know.

I've ordered a sports channel from DirecTV and its only a $1 for 24 hours.

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
I know and I used to do the same thing but now they have a $10 fee to cancle if you do not keep the package for the whole 30 days

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
You might as well Keep it for the month then pay the 10 dollars. Especially if the USA Wins tonight they'll have another Televised game.

hwkn

Oct 2, 2005
Evanston il
Any chance that FSN in Chicago'll show the game?....i checked their website and they're showing a basketball game instead :(

Last edited:

keenan16

Jan 3, 2006
FSN North

As far as I can tell it's only available on Fox Sports Net North. Luckily I'm in Minnesota. With the Dish Network I'd assume you need the extra sports pack (some $5-6 more dollars a month). Hopefully more FSN regions grab the game, but I doubt it.

Apr 16, 2002
Rochester, NY
Visit site
I get 3 fox sports channels on a special "sports package" of FoxSports Atlantic, FS Pacific and FC Central. Any chance the game will be shown on one of those??

Caoimhín

Dec 26, 2005
Long Island, NY
Brown37 said:
I get 3 fox sports channels on a special "sports package" of FoxSports Atlantic, FS Pacific and FC Central. Any chance the game will be shown on one of those??
If you mean Fox "College" Sports Atlantic, Pacific and Central. Then yes.

The game will be on Fox College Sports Central and it should be live.

college hockey

Jun 8, 2004
Maine
Brown37 said:
Yes it's on the FS Central channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad