tuzzi doing good in skills comp

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
5 targets on 6 shots, 2nd place iirc, behind only McJesus. I wanna see Larkin vs. McDavid vs.AA (once he's traded or goes UFA) in the Fastest Skater. I tuned in late, who won the hardest shot?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
5 targets on 6 shots, 2nd place iirc, behind only McJesus. I wanna see Larkin vs. McDavid vs.AA (once he's traded or goes UFA) in the Fastest Skater. I tuned in late, who won the hardest shot?

Slavin won accuracy. Pretty sure Bertuzzi ended up middle of the pack.

Barzal won fastest skater.
Binnington won the save streak.
Slavin accuracy.
Canadian Ladies currently up on America.

Hardest shot has not taken place.

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Slavin won accuracy. Pretty sure Bertuzzi ended up middle of the pack.

Barzal won fastest skater.
Binnington won the save streak.
Slavin accuracy.
Canadian Ladies currently up on America.

Hardest shot has not taken place.
Thanks I tuned in halfway through the fastest skater & saw the rest. What's left besides Hardest shot, puck control relay? I feel like I'm forgetting one or two.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks I tuned in halfway through the fastest skater & saw the rest. What's left besides Hardest shot, puck control relay? I feel like I'm forgetting one or two.

They have a new one at the end. Players are shooting from a platform in the stands over the crowd down to the ice.

I think they cut out the relay? I don’t know for sure. Didn’t pay attention up to tonight.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Bert & Pam from (The Office) actress, Jenna Fisher
upload_2020-1-25_23-34-3.png

upload_2020-1-25_23-35-32.png

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Best part of the weekend was seeing 56-year-old MacInnis clock a 100 mph slapper with a wood stick.

My personal favorite was listening to Brett Hull standing in for O’Reilly in whatever that platform shooting competition was, saying “I’m gonna put it in the arch” and then having the worst attempt possible.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->