Player Discussion Tuukka Rask VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchy63

Sep 16, 2006
Oshawa
Task was fantastic tonight. I know it was only the Sabres, but they've been playing some good hockey lately. That sequence of saves in the first was amazing and he was rock solid positional all night. Calm and collected

member 96824

Task was fantastic tonight. I know it was only the Sabres, but they've been playing some good hockey lately. That sequence of saves in the first was amazing and he was rock solid positional all night. Calm and collected

That was a glimpse of playoff Tuukka last night. Was so awesome to see.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Rask was shaky today

When he is nervous, he goes down on his knees too early. Just stays in the butterfly position

Not his fault for the loss. But he couldnt bail out the team unfortunately

Reactions: inactive user

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Great stuff from Tuukka. It is clear that KPD tried to bait him and the stuff floating around post game was out of context

A non story.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Nobody say anything remotely negative about this guy. It’s not allowed.
No one is stopping you for unfairly blaming him for every issue the team had last night and calling him a bad teammate.

You want to call him out for the OT goal fine but don’t put the entire loss on him.

Tbe quotes that were posted last night from him were clearly clipped for clickbait and now we get the context that was missing. Come to find out, what he said wouldn’t have blown up if it was any other player other than Rask.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
No one is stopping you for unfairly blaming him for every issue the team had last night and calling him a bad teammate.

You want to call him out for the OT goal fine but don’t put the entire loss on him.

Tbe quotes that were posted last night from him were clearly clipped for clickbait and now we get the context that was missing. Come to find out, what he said wouldn’t have blown up if it was any other player other than Rask.

i don’t even think the loss is on him. Most everyone was bad or worse. He didn’t have a great game, but it doesn’t fall on him.

not saying he’s a bad teammate either, but i think he was out of line last night for sure.

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Babajingo

KPD and Ty are lazy hacks. That article is so tainted.
"with a 29-of-32 performance, including an overtime squeaker off, under, and through him for a 3-2 Washington victory." It went off/under/through him because it was tipped.
"It’s not the first time that Rask has dropped the opening game of a postseason round" Yes, he is 13-6 in opening games of playoff series.

I wouldn't blame Tuukka if he left. Then these Timmy fluffers will see what it's like to not have a reliable top tier goalie.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
KPD and Ty are lazy hacks. That article is so tainted.
"with a 29-of-32 performance, including an overtime squeaker off, under, and through him for a 3-2 Washington victory." It went off/under/through him because it was tipped.
"It’s not the first time that Rask has dropped the opening game of a postseason round" Yes, he is 13-6 in opening games of playoff series.

I wouldn't blame Tuukka if he left. Then these Timmy fluffers will see what it's like to not have a reliable top tier goalie.
TY’s article at least clarified the comments from Tuukka that came from KPD that made the rounds on social media last night and were posted hear.

Ty wouldn’t have had to write that if those quotes hadn’t been tweeted out of context and sent to him repeatedly by people screaming to put Swayman in.

Bottom line, KPD shouldn’t have asked the questions which forced others to provide fans with context.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
For a 3 goal game he was outstanding
I missed most of the game. my allergies effin killed me.

only saw highlights pretty much.
overtime goal was weak. first goal is an easy save for Swayman. Rask was pretty much inside the goal by the post when wilson shot that.

member 96824

I missed most of the game. my allergies effin killed me.

only saw highlights pretty much.
overtime goal was weak. first goal is an easy save for Swayman. Rask was pretty much inside the goal by the post when wilson shot that.

That post you're replying to is a month old.

Reactions: BB88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad