Post-Game Talk: Tuukka and B's tame the wild - BRUINS 4 Minnesota 0 F

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
talk about a game with wacky goals. Oh well, two points in the bank. Often teams playing on the 2nd half of a back and back will show some effects of the night before later in the game but man the Wild looked exhausted from opening puck drop, they looked awful. I think I heard/read they never even rolled into Boston until 3-4 am which would likely explain a few things.

Reactions: BMC and HockeyMomx2

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
did what they were supposed to do and beat a team that was exhausted.. still dont like the second line, but i am loving the third line, especiallly if donato can pick it up, seems like the puck was on his stick a lot but not much ever came of it..

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Can we please just beat the Caps tomorrow.
Come out with a totally different gameplan or something.
make it hard for Holtby

Reactions: Ladyfan

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm not worried about winning the game, honestly

I'm more worried about Wilson skating around like a deranged psychopath trying to take certain key Bruins out of the game...(That said, I have said for years I hate that Wilson is not on the B's)

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

I'm more worried about Wilson skating around like a deranged psychopath trying to take certain key Bruins out of the game...(That said, I have said for years I hate that Wilson is not on the B's)

It seems we always sustain an injury when playing them. I agree 100% with your sentiments.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Me too. How happy I will be if our B's beat the Caps !

It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

The Bruins are winless in their last 12 games vs. the Capitals at 0-9-3, with their last win of this lifetime series coming on Mar. 29, 2014 (4-2 road win) … They are 2-11-6 in their last 19 games overall vs. Washington and are winless in their last 6 in Boston at 0-5-1 with their last home win vs. the Capitals a 3-0 Tuukka Rask shutout on Mar 6, 2014.

Boston’s 12-game winless streak vs. Washington is their longest current streak vs. any opponent.

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

The Bruins are winless in their last 12 games vs. the Capitals at 0-9-3, with their last win of this lifetime series coming on Mar. 29, 2014 (4-2 road win) … They are 2-11-6 in their last 19 games overall vs. Washington and are winless in their last 6 in Boston at 0-5-1 with their last home win vs. the Capitals a 3-0 Tuukka Rask shutout on Mar 6, 2014.

Boston’s 12-game winless streak vs. Washington is their longest current streak vs. any opponent.
A lot of those losses were the result of the Bruins just being out of sorts as a team . The timing is usually just terrible whenever the Bruins meet the Caps but I am expecting a competitive game tomorrow and just possibly a win .

Reactions: Fenway

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Well that is where Chara needs to straighten him out.He is only Bruins player who can match Wilson in a fight.If Wilson runs a guy he has to reply.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

It's time I hope all of the B's fans going to the Garden tomorrow bring some positive energy

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
At this point it's more likely Miller has a word with Wilson than Chara....but I would f***ing LOVE to watch the Captain lose his shit and go after Wilson

It sucks whenever this team has to play the caps. I watch the Caps play when I can. If I weren't a Bruins fan already I'd most likely be a caps fan. I hate it when things happen like Ovi boarding Carlo a few seasons ago.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Ahh I had to comment on Leaf board to this guy.Trying to say only reason Matthews not best in NHL is had few injuries holding him back.Jesus I needed that laugh.:biglaugh:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
At this point it's more likely Miller has a word with Wilson than Chara....but I would ****ing LOVE to watch the Captain lose his **** and go after Wilson

It sucks whenever this team has to play the caps. I watch the Caps play when I can. If I weren't a Bruins fan already I'd most likely be a caps fan. I hate it when things happen like Ovi boarding Carlo a few seasons ago.

Well that is not right then.Chara is the one in his class and the so called captain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad