[Turris' knee injury]

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
There's nothing official this quickly, but Turris was completely unable to put any weight on his leg. He's gone.

That was a despicable play by Cizikas. There was a loose puck so Cizikas just jumped on Turris' leg to try to reach it. I don't care if he wasn't trying to hurt him; that was so reckless it needs to be suspendable.

Last edited:

CCM19

Not Phased
Apr 2, 2015
I'm a huge fan of the sens and in no way was Cizikas doing that on purpose. Just an accident that's definitely gonna hurt us

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Unless they deemed he tripped, suspend his ass.

It just looks so dirty. Looks like he ****ing dives at his knee, locks it up and puts pressure on it.

Again, clear him if you think he tripped, it just looked like he dropped down, grabbed the knee and twisted in the random reviews I just saw.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I'm a huge fan of the sens and in no way was Cizikas doing that on purpose. Just an accident that's definitely gonna hurt us

Thank you. Cizikas plays hard but he isn't that type of player. That was just a freak accident. Looked really bad. I hope Turris is ok

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
Jumping on a guy's leg, grabbing it and twisting it is not accidental. I'll grant that it wasn't deliberate or malicious. But you have to be responsible for the actions that you take on the ice and that was completely reckless and an injury on a play like that is not a fluke. That was a very dangerous play that appears to have had a terrible outcome.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Crying about this one?

Cizikas was going for the puck. Good effort on his part.

Not every player/human is out to get Sens players.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
No break in leg as per Ian Mendes, might be ligament damage but we'll find out soon. Feel terrible for Kyle, but Karlsson is the engine and he'll continue on as is.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Jumping on a guy's leg, grabbing it and twisting it is not accidental. I'll grant that it wasn't deliberate or malicious. But you have to be responsible for the actions that you take on the ice and that was completely reckless and an injury on a play like that is not a fluke. That was a very dangerous play that appears to have had a terrible outcome.

I'm confused by the bolded,

If it's not accidental, then it's deliberate, but you go on to say you don't think it was deliberate, therefor it must be accidental

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
Are you guys serious right now? There was a loose puck on a penalty kill near the blue line and Cizikas dive to try to clear the puck. Turris tripped over him and his leg got caught under Cizikas. Both players were trying to hard toward the puck and it unfortunately resulted in an injury. There was nothing even close to malicious about it.

Aceonfire*

How did he grab and twist it?

It was clearly an accident and nothing was broken.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad