Tukonen VS Wolski

Kingz4life

Feb 7, 2004
Los Angeles
Who will put up better numbers in the nhl? I know Wolski put up a solid season but Tukonen was also one of the youngest players in the AHL.I'm pretty sure Wolski should make the avs.but will Tukonen make the kings?
As a Kings fan, I can say I highly doubt he will make our roster next season. But there's a chance he will get called up for a couple games during the season. The best bet is he will make his debut at the start of the 2007-2008 season.

Coug555

Aug 3, 2005
Most likely Wolski will play a full season with the Av's this coming season.

haelwho

Mar 8, 2006
Boston
Wolski will definitely put up the better numbers, but Tukonen has the potential to be a better player.

Wolski = pure offense as of now
Tukonen = two-way

gerhart

Aug 4, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
www.myspace.com
Wolski. Definitely. The a player with his offensive talent should be valued very highly, especially with a franchise like Colorado.

Tukonen more than likely will not make the Kings this season. And, he will be spending another season in Machester. It's definitely best for his development. He certainly showed his capabilities at the WJHC over the past two years. He'll be a decent two-way forward and I'm excited to see how he pans out.

With that said, Wolski should be able to remain with Colorado next season and continue putting up some impressive numbers.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I just cant seem to get excited over Tukonen. I was thrilled that the Kings took him on draft day but I just dont see a huge ceiling. I see a solid player and nothing more. Second liner at best in my opinion.

The Assailant*

I just cant seem to get excited over Tukonen. I was thrilled that the Kings took him on draft day but I just dont see a huge ceiling. I see a solid player and nothing more. Second liner at best in my opinion.

That is why he dropped like 7 spots, but at least he is a safe pick will be a solid 2 way player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->