Pre-Game Talk: Tues Feb 6 - Bruins/Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
It's going to be even more insufferable than it was before. Bruins are rolling and trade deadline coming up? Nah! We have "Butler, Gronk considering his retirement, BB/TB12, defense, Patricia/McDaniels, Schiano (possible Patricia replacement), etc. etc.)

Bruins will continue to get their 15 minutes on the radio a day, while talk is dominated by Patriots (even when the season isn't going on). On top of that the Sox are starting....Being a Bruins fan sucks when it comes to wanting to hear good radio B's talk. I'm going more towards podcasts because of it.

This is why Boston sports radio is terrible. During football season its nonstop Patriots talk, and during baseball season its all Sox talk. There is nothing worse than hearing Mazz breakdown a mid June baseball game. I would honestly rather have 20 root canals back to back.

Obviously its cool to see the Pats win, but I also wont be too upset when they start sucking.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Kid looked good other nite.Powerplay looked fantastic

Credit Cassidy for putting him in a position to have success despite being in Providence much of the year (and kinda an afterthought really), by getting him onto PP unit 2 where he can use his good skill level and quick puck movement.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yes...Only one more game without Brad.

Can't wait to see Brad back in action.

Although I'd like to see him cut out his brain farts, I hope he doesn't change the way he was playing before the suspension.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Credit Cassidy for putting him in a position to have success despite being in Providence much of the year (and kinda an afterthought really), by getting him onto PP unit 2 where he can use his good skill level and quick puck movement.

I think on a lot of rosters the kid is a regular and sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad