Tucson Roadrunners Discussion - Coyotes AHL Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
This is the 2nd time I think in the 9 games played that we're out shooting the other team. Usually we're well behind, but the boys have been good on the PP, especially Wood with that cannon.

But it certainly is nice to see the team do well considering the tire fire of a minor league team we've always had.

Fischer is hurt or something else going on as he is not playing tonight and is not a healthy scratch.

HSam and Garland have both moved up a line, Henrik to 2nd line and Garland to 3rd line.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I've been rather high on Bunting for a while, good to see him do well. He's a very competitive player

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Perlini scores again.

Outshooting the Condors again, 32-17.

Mueller tips one in to tie the game in the last 15 seconds, going to OT.

RR lose!

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I've been rather high on Bunting for a while, good to see him do well. He's a very competitive player

Bunting is that prospect that you write off and he just says "nope I'm going to make you promote me to the next level". He's going to work himself onto the main squad. Just a matter of time.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Biggest plus with me with Perlin is that over the last three games he's taken 12 shots. My main question with him is his ability to generate shots 5v5, so the fact that he's shooting the puck so much is a great sign.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'd say Perlini deserves a cup of coffee in the NHL but we already have enough rookies as is. So let's let him continue this streak in the A.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'd say Perlini deserves a cup of coffee in the NHL but we already have enough rookies as is. So let's let him continue this streak in the A.

Couple more games of struggling to score and he's going to get the call.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised to see Duclair ride the pine for a game. Perlini may get a callup then.

I thought Duclair has played well except for the last two games. I don't think they will do it but I think Doan should be sat to see if he can refocus. He has no fore check and is too slow to back check effectively. He looks bewildered out there.

Feb 12, 2003
How has Z been playing? I was curious if he would be a good stablizing influence down there. Other than being a bit slow, I thought he could still play.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
How has Z been playing? I was curious if he would be a good stablizing influence down there. Other than being a bit slow, I thought he could still play.

He hasn't played since October 22nd and there had been no mention of him at all by either the Roadrunners or the Coyotes. No statement or injury or suspension. I think they've just decided to pay him 100% to sit at home.

Feb 12, 2003
He hasn't played since October 22nd and there had been no mention of him at all by either the Roadrunners or the Coyotes. No statement or injury or suspension. I think they've just decided to pay him 100% to sit at home.

Thank you. I had not heard anything, which is pretty consistent with what you are saying. Hopefully all is ok.

I attended Z's first camp with us, as a fan, when he and Ballard emerged. I always liked the two of them since then and was somewhat bummed to see him demoted. I wonder if this is it for Z.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Getting lost with how well Perlini and Wood are doing is Adin Hill. He looks like he could be a legit top flight goaltender prospect which we haven't had in a long while

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Getting lost with how well Perlini and Wood are doing is Adin Hill. He looks like he could be a legit top flight goaltender prospect which we haven't had in a long while

He looked great at his first prospect camp, then average after that. Good to see him performing in the ahl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->