Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) Discussion

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Damn. That’s a serious contract for him. He’s very lucky to get a deal like that and not have to move to Russia to get it. Miele got a similar, albeit a bit richer, contract. But I definitely see Miele as having earned it. Fasching? Hmmm...
That's not crazy is it? I thought high end AHL guys normally get like 200k+ on their AHL deals

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That's not crazy is it? I thought high end AHL guys normally get like 200k+ on their AHL deals
Yeah, and they’ll get guaranteed amounts higher than their AHL comp, even if they don’t get the call ups. My issue is Fasching isn’t on that level. He’s a career 0.44ppg in the AHL. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not hating. I mean, good for him. But it seems a little extravagant for a player like this.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Aaron Ness was noticeable in last night's game against the Ducks. I was unaware of the signing and unfamiliar with him as a player. I'm pleased to see he will be with the RR's organization for the next two years.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Aaron Ness was noticeable in last night's game against the Ducks. I was unaware of the signing and unfamiliar with him as a player. I'm pleased to see he will be with the RR's organization for the next two years.
I believe he led the AHL in points from defense last year. Means he should look good on a NHL pre-season roster.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Roadrunners in their first pre-season game at Chicago. Leading 3-2 in the second.

Goals from Nate Schnarr, Jeremy Gregoire and Andy Miele.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Roadrunners got their asterisks handed to them by Milwaukee tonight. 5-zip. Included a shortie (keeping the Coyotes tradition).

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Recap, including an opening sentence that disagrees with the headline for the second straight game: The Official Website of the Tucson Roadrunners: NEWS & STATS

Sounds like the Roadrunners executed the Coyotes power play design perfectly, 0 for 7. On the bright side, they'll be practicing in Tucson for the first time on Tuesday, which means the adult ice league kicks off that night!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad