Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) - 2018-19 Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Do any of you know what traffic is between Phoenix and Tucson on weekday afternoons? Specifically, what time should I leave for Wednesday's game, coming from 67th Ave and the 101?
There is also a tailgate party starting at 5. So if you get there around 4:30 you miss all the traffic in the valley and you're not in the heaviest rush hour in Tucson (and it's mostly going north from downtown, you're headed south). Also gives you plenty of time if there's a wait at a downtown restaurant, and if you get done early, you can waltz over for the tailgate party. Or bring tailgate food down with you.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
There is also a tailgate party starting at 5. So if you get there around 4:30 you miss all the traffic in the valley and you're not in the heaviest rush hour in Tucson (and it's mostly going north from downtown, you're headed south). Also gives you plenty of time if there's a wait at a downtown restaurant, and if you get done early, you can waltz over for the tailgate party. Or bring tailgate food down with you.

Thank you.

PS: The waltz is my dance.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I just arrived

mkxhxw.jpg

qyeqfl.jpg

Last edited:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Runners still flying, Copabianco scores, but it’s called back for incidental contact with the goalie.

Reactions: rt

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Crouse scores off a rebound in the slot on the PP. Assists to Camper and Strome. Roadrunners completely dominating.

Reactions: rt

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
This sounds incredible. Anyone knoe if miltiple people can watch a purchased stream? DM me and naybe we can set something up for game 4

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Pederson flies up the half wall, one on one with a defender and scores. The play is under review for some inexplicable reason.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Pederson flies up the half wall, one on one with a defender and scores. The play is under review for some inexplicable reason.

On the radio they said they were looking at the previous scramble around Hill. Had that been ruled a goal there play winds back and it would have been 2-1 and not 3-0.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
3-0 after one. Shots 9-3 RR, however even that shot count is deceptive, because Tuscon has completely dictated the pace of the game in all facets.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
On the radio they said they were looking at the previous scramble around Hill. Had that been ruled a goal there play winds back and it would have been 2-1 and not 3-0.

That makes sense, I barely saw it, since I’m on the other side of the rink. Would have sucked too, because it’s literally the only thing resembling a scoring chance San Jose managed to muster so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad