Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) - 2018-19 Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortier40

Oct 15, 2017
the ahl stream sucks so bad... it's down since the 16th min of the first... No estimated time untill it's fixed. such a poor quality for a billion worth industry.... There is not a single game where something doesnt happend. Im done with this.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
the ahl stream sucks so bad... it's down since the 16th min of the first... No estimated time untill it's fixed. such a poor quality for a billion worth industry.... There is not a single game where something doesnt happend. Im done with this.

Ohh damn that sucks. Expensive + bad quality

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
San Jose scored early in the third. Roadrunners trail 4-3 with 11 minutes left.

This was Kempe’s goal from Camper.

EDIT: 5-3 now with 4 minutes left. Ugh.

Last edited:

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
4 guys squared up, Murphy and Wiederer actually went. He took some shots then grabbed a leg for a take-down. They got the PP on Mermis' original cross check.

Yeah, the Brother Johns stream came back up for the 3rd.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
In order to win this series, we'll just have to do it by committee. We've got great leadership in our locker room, and you know, we've been in this situation before. Obviously it's not the situation you want going into the locker room after game two but you just have to come out and battle back. We'll have to dig deep and grind it out. That's a really well-coached group and hard-working team over there. Full credit to those guys. For us, we just have to keep working. There are no easy games in this league. If you don't bring your A game every night, anyone can beat you... it's gut check time. Every guy in the room has to look in the mirror. I thought our compete level was a little lacking tonight. A lot of try but we couldn't execute. Let's just keep it simple and take things one shift at a time.

RABBIT

My Yearly Sponsorship has relocated to Houston
Oct 21, 2008
“Ted’s dead baby. TEDs Dead”
Adin Hill looks like George McFly.

He looks like rapper Mac Lethal

images.jpeg

mac-lethal-sleepless-video.jpg

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Just got an email from the Yotes for $15 tickets to the Roadrunners game. No fees on top make this a nice deal. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Reactions: doaner

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Still debating if I want to go down or not. I’m off work but the wife can’t get off work that day and daughter has finals at GCU coming up.

Reactions: doaner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->