Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) - 2018-19 Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Ullstrom, then Merkley and Kempe eventually and probably Archibald and Lyubushkin will get some time. Tucson already 3-0-1, don't wanna mess with chemistry but you can't help it. The team looks great on paper and is playing great. Probably unpopular opinion, but I think Miska is a better goaltender than Hill.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Ullstrom getting 1st PP time between Bunting and Garland. Bunting pots the 1st PP goal on a sweet deflection of Capos point shot.
2nd goal waived off at the end of the 1st, after the buzzer.
Ullstrom looks big in front of the net, laid the body on Campbell in the O-zone, I like it.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
3-0 Tucson right now. Got into early penatly trouble. Solid so far. Ullstrom with 2 assists now.

Edit: Only one assist. Thought #28 was 29

Last edited:

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Roadrunners all over Rockford right now. Icehogs will wakeup though. 3rd period will be a response period, hopefully Hill is up for it. Capo is really good with the puck along the blue line. His shots get through. Ullstrom is fitting in. And of course, I'm a big Bunting fan. I want him to get a call up.

Reactions: Mosby

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Garland looks Looke off with 27 seconds left in OT and scores. To be fair, Rockford’s goalie was smaller than him

Reactions: Naych_PHX

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Garland putting things together? Wonder if Gourde is making teams think twice about giving up on skill players in the AHL too soon

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Goal each for....
Garland
Bunting
Ullstrom
Fasching
Gennaro

Budaj in goal for ONT after Cal Pederson got chased less than 6 minutes in.

ONT just scored so it's now 5-3.

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Garland putting things together? Wonder if Gourde is making teams think twice about giving up on skill players in the AHL too soon

Archibald's fancy stats are garbage, wouldn't mind one of the RR wingers getting a chance in that spot. Bunting or Garland. Can't be worse. Especially if Mr. Strome has to play on the 4th line.

Reactions: Jakey53 and 0point1

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Archibald's fancy stats are garbage, wouldn't mind one of the RR wingers getting a chance in that spot. Bunting or Garland. Can't be worse. Especially if Mr. Strome has to play on the 4th line.
Both have some sandpaper to their game too, Archibald is a definition of a replacement level player. So blah.

He's on a one way though, wonder if we're so broke he's staying up

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Little Garland keeps that up, he may get himself a look on the Yotes 4th line for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->