Value of: Tucker Poolman

logik47

Sep 14, 2014
With expansion draft looming, I wonder what could be Poolman's value. I'm not sure Jets will be able to protect him.

Cheap RHD, good on the PK and still young at 27...

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Late bloomer, soon to be a ufa and is injured. He does not have much value. He has more value to the jets than what the offers are

The expansion draft means nothing to him

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
As a pending UFA I think he doesn’t get enough back in a trade to be worth moving for in a trade. Has he been better or worse than Demelo?

DeMelo > Poolman
Pretty sure Poolman doesn't have much value but I'd be happy to move him if there were any offers

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
UFA does not need to be protected, and if Seattle wanna sign him, go ahead =)

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
A 3rd you'd think considering the rest trades for dmen, maybe add a B/C level prospect

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
I really like Poolman. I think he moves really well for a bigger guy but appears to be a bit injury prone unfortunately. As mentioned, he's a UFA at season's end and the Jets won't be able to protect him in the expansion draft so I don't think they'll be any extension signed before the draft.

With DeMelo and Pionk still under team control for a number more years I think most Jets fans are hoping we're able to upgrade our RD by replacing one of the 3 with someone better. As things currently stand we need him, so I can't see any scenario where he'd be traded unless we brought in a better RD either first or Poolman would be part of the return.

Most likely scenario is we keep him this year and let him go to UFA. We touch base with Hamilton to see if he'd sign here and if not quickly circle back to Poolman and extend him instead.

I don't think he has 1st or 2nd round draft pick value and anything less than that wouldn't be worth it for us to move him. I think it's just that standard scenario where he's more valuable to us than other teams even just as a depth piece.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad