Confirmed with Link: Tuch re-signs 7 years x 4.75m

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Thanks for the info. So it seems that even though he is a big guy, he doesn’t have a lot of sandpaper in his game.

Not at all, he's really a speed guy and has been playing on lines without a lot of speed. To think he had to play with Cody freaking Eakin for awhile. He does have power forward attributes so maybe he adjusts his game because VGK are such a different team now and need more guys to go to the front of the net for screens and rebounds since so much of the emphasis will be on point shots.

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
Not at all, he's really a speed guy and has been playing on lines without a lot of speed. To think he had to play with Cody freaking Eakin for awhile. He does have power forward attributes so maybe he adjusts his game because VGK are such a different team now and need more guys to go to the front of the net for screens and rebounds since so much of the emphasis will be on point shots.

Thanks. Just what I wanted to find out. On a side note, I am watching your team closely. I have Stone, Glass, Elvenes, Hague, Dorofeyev, and Brisson all on my team so I always have an eye on what is going on with Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad