GDT: Tuch into your Krebby patty vs Buffalo

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I may not have been listening closely but were the commentators talking about how missing the playoffs is one of Buffalo's oldest traditions?

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
This is embarrassing. Why is Anderson still in the league.
Anderson has actually been pretty good this year. Last night was only his 2nd game back after getting injured Nov. 2nd. His GAA and S% are actually better than his career averages.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Anderson has actually been pretty good this year. Last night was only his 2nd game back after getting injured Nov. 2nd. His GAA and S% are actually better than his career averages.

Game wasn't in doubt from the first minute. Most of our goals were not stoppable by any goalie. Anderson is like 85 years old, really didn't make a difference last night.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Game wasn't in doubt from the first minute. Most of our goals were not stoppable by any goalie. Anderson is like 85 years old, really didn't make a difference last night.
I was at the game. I saw it all. Anderson was not good last night, but one bad game against a really good team doesn't mean that he hasn't been a decent goaltender this year when he has been healthy. Buffalo has struggled with bad goaltending this season because Anderson was hurt, not because Anderson was playing.

Last edited:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I was at the game. I saw it all. Anderson was not good last night, but one bad game against a really good team doesn't mean that he hasn't been a decent goaltender this year when he has been healthy. Buffalo has struggled with bad goaltending this season because Anderson was hurt, not because Anderson was playing.

Wish we still had Tuch, but I know Eichel is special, but Buffalo wasn't winning this game no matter who was in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad