Jameson Olive: TT Episode 22: Robb Tallas Talks Luongo, Career

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Howdy,

Robb Tallas, who is entering his 10th season as Florida's goaltending coach, joined this weeks Territory Talk to discuss his personal career, approaching to goaltending and working with Roberto Luongo. He also talks about the Panthers in general and what's going through his head when he's had to serve as an emergency goaltender.

He also talks about how much longer he thinks Lu can go and helping him rehab last summer.

Reactions: Ghoste

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Not sure if Coop wants to make a separate thread but here's the new TT with Jessica.

On a separate note, we've had some cuties cover the Panthers over the years. Allison, Andrea, and Jessica!!

-ghoste

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
It is pretty sad that we have no dedicated local beat writers covering the Panthers. I miss GR big time and actually still follow him on twitter even though he is in c-bus now. Hell, I'd be happy if someone gave Fialkov a job. Jameson is working his butt off covering as much as possible but there is only so much one person can be expected to do.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
It is pretty sad that we have no dedicated local beat writers covering the Panthers. I miss GR big time and actually still follow him on twitter even though he is in c-bus now. Hell, I'd be happy if someone gave Fialkov a job. Jameson is working his butt off covering as much as possible but there is only so much one person can be expected to do.

The Athletic is announcing someone next week

It's not the same as free, ad supported local coverage. Good luck convincing new Panther fans they also have to sign up for a monthly plan to get decent team coverage.

So... I'm eating a little crow now, but it's tasty crow. GR is back and I signed up for the Athletic. But I guess my point still somewhat remains. I hope the big wigs at the Sentinel and Herald give the Panthers their due coverage for the masses this year.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Huberdeau & Blaylock joined the show this week.

Great to hear how much Huberdeau genuinely never wants to leave FLA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->