TSN's Top 50 Player Rankings

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Tavares was coming off a 66 point season, for Heaven's sake. That was on the heels of a 70 point season the year prior. He finished outside the Top 10 in scoring both years. He was not a Top 10 player coming into last season.

Nobody except Tavares fans thought Tavares was a Top 10 player for at least the past three seasons. Like I said, the last time he was regarded in that light was when he finished second to Benn in scoring. Since then, he has NOT been a Top 10 player. It has literally nothing to do with him suddenly being a Leaf.

He only moved up 3 spots in TSN's rankings from the 66 point season to 84 point season.

This idea Matthew was only #8 because he was a Leaf was ludicrous. TSN was right.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
well matthews with 16pts would pass kucherov who doesnt have a pt yet (yeah yeah 2 games)
Erik Karlsson hasnt looked great either, he should be dropped out of the top 10

Mcdavid
Crosby
Malkin
Mackinnon
Matthews
Hedman
Doughty
Hall
Kopitar
OV

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
but but but....Rielly is a solid #3 on a good team

also good luck signing everyone!
other canadian team fans, probably

good to be a leafs fan
This morning I have read now we are losing Kapanen. The Leafs will not have any players next season.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
The great irony is Phil Kessel was seen as "Too Low". Leaf fans comlained about this for 5 years and no one agreed. He was PPG for 3 and a half year with Bozak as his centre and could barely crack the top 50 list. But "Toronto Factor"?...

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
Hes the best dman in the nhl. Just how far down do you think he should fall?

He's not better then Malkin. And as far as i am concerned the best defenseman in the is the only defenseman who had the most point on his team and the best player on that team. And in LA the best player is Kopitar

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
He's not better then Malkin. And as far as i am concerned the best defenseman in the is the only defenseman who had the most point on his team and the best player on that team. And in LA the best player is Kopitar
No way. Doughty better than kopitar. Not close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad