TSN's Play On! Street Hockey Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain*

I would play but I probably wouldnt be able to put a team together because none of my friends would want to heklp pay the $190 entry fee and I bet we would win in Saskatoon too.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Dan Galvin said:
190 dollars for a street hockey tournament? That's insane. Why so much?

Yeah I was wondering why it cost so much to. ITs more expensive if your older too.

NFITO

hockeyinsanity*****
Jun 19, 2002
www.hockeyinsanity.com
I agree the $190 for youths is too much, and doesn't make sense. The $220 for adults is reasonable though IMO. I wouldn't mind paying that for a weekend with the guys I used to play with back in the day in a touney like this :)

In fact I'm liking this idea... and will definitely consider it for next year.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
Seems like a good place to ask, but if anyone in central PA. is interested in playin street hockey(we play just shoes and stix) PM me. Cant find anyone in the area to play simple street hockey...

SergeiKost99

Mar 12, 2004
canada
I dont know if this is the same thing i signed up for, but in like March i saw in the newspaper a street hockey tournament and i called and they said they would call me back if they get enough people. I guess they didnt cuz this would be really fun to play!

Mackee

Oct 9, 2003
Montreal
The price isn't too bad if you've got a five man team. With four, it's a tad steep in my opinion. Too bad there isn't one in Montreal.

Smelco

Aug 19, 2004
Hmm....I wouldnt mind taking part in the London one.

I can get some of my buds together and perhaps some people from here even? I know theres a plethora of Knights buffs here.

Pensfan86

Mar 18, 2002
Steel City(Pittsburgh)
Visit site
i love street hockey, they call it dek hockey in the pittsburgh area...i seriously enjoy it more then ice hockey, as long are you are an athlete you can play therefore i have like me and half the football team together and we do fairly well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad