TSN - Top 50 (#11 Karlsson, #23 Spezza)

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
If I made the list I'd definitely have him ahead of Kopitar. Nonetheless, it's a pretty good list considering TSN made it.

source

Jul 13, 2008
Hand us the ****ing Cup already.

Also: Parise is wayyyy too high.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Lol Ovechkin has a few "mediocre" seasons by his standards and drops off everyone's radar.

WhiteLight*

Lol Ovechkin has a few "mediocre" seasons by his standards and drops off everyone's radar.

Based on his play the last 2 seasons, he is way too high.

Consider his past accomplishments, he's probably just about right.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I would have picked Malkin ahead of Crosby but other than that the top 5 makes sense to me. I am willing to bet EK will be in the top 5 next year.

I think Spezza is ranked lower than he should be, he will be top ten in scoring again this year.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
I don't get how they can have Toews at 6 and Bergeron at 35. They're real similar in terms of value and skill imo. Toews is obviously the 'sexier' player but I don't think a whole lot separates em.

Bergeron continues to be one of the most underrated players in the league.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I don't get how they can have Toews at 6 and Bergeron at 35. They're real similar in terms of value and skill imo. Toews is obviously the 'sexier' player but I don't think a whole lot separates em.

Bergeron continues to be one of the most underrated players in the league.

I think the fact that Toews is a Captain factored into it a little.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I was super impressed with Dan Girardi last year in the playoffs, he's a better player then Kessel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->