tsn top 30 mock

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
didn't they have a top 14 mock draft come out a coupel days ago? This one seems to make moe sense which means the other one is moe likely to be true.

Leslie Treff

Sep 18, 2005
New York
Actually Anisimov is an excellent center, who performed extremely well at the Combine. He is rated at no. 6 among Europeans by CSS, which I think is a bit high, but it is not an outrageous pick.

Wally112pac

Dec 26, 2003
Canada
Visit site
markzab79 said:
PHL's drafting D-men this year, sorry TSN.

"With that in mind, the following is TSN.ca's mock first round for non-playoff teams at the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. As with every other year, it's pretty much a crap shoot."

"Any three or four players have a shot at being taken by a given team, and this mock draft is, at best, a guess at the general area where a player may go. Hey, your guess is as good as ours."

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
katodelder said:
First Mock I've seen with Irving rated over Bernier and Helenius.

Suprising... but IMO TSN is on the money.

Irving is a "Cam Ward", calm, cool, and collected type goalie. With Ward's emergance, I wouldn't be suprised if that "type" of goalie becomes more popular with GM's and scouts.

Don't be suprised if a team that needs a goalie nabs him in the 1st round ( could be as high as LA at 11)

HuskyFlames

Jan 12, 2004
Mackattack said:
Suprising... but IMO TSN is on the money.

Irving is a "Cam Ward", calm, cool, and collected type goalie. With Ward's emergance, I wouldn't be suprised if that "type" of goalie becomes more popular with GM's and scouts.

Don't be suprised if a team that needs a goalie nabs him in the 1st round ( could be as high as LA at 11)

How is his rebound control? Ward impressed me tons BUT the one weakness I noticed is he average for rebounds. He lets them out but saves his *** by being an amazing athletic goalie that can move fast.

markzab

Sep 6, 2005
Philadelphia, PA.
Wally112pac said:
"With that in mind, the following is TSN.ca's mock first round for non-playoff teams at the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. As with every other year, it's pretty much a crap shoot."

"Any three or four players have a shot at being taken by a given team, and this mock draft is, at best, a guess at the general area where a player may go. Hey, your guess is as good as ours."

Well those 3 or 4 players could have been d-men. ;)

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
RingWraith said:
"The Canucks have had plenty of success with Russian picks."

Yes, so much so that there were... wait let me count... ZERO on this season's roster!
and they missed the playoffs. with Bure they made the playoffs many times.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
RingWraith said:
"The Canucks have had plenty of success with Russian picks."

Yes, so much so that there were... wait let me count... ZERO on this season's roster!

It says "European picks". Which is only semi-true, really.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Is Russia even considered Europe?

Also the Vishnevski pick looks totally redundant with the emergence of Patrick McNeill.

hoppy

EK65
Jun 11, 2006
St. John's
TSNMOCKDRAFT said:
Ottawa Senators Jonathan Bernier
Note: Jeff Glass is already in the system, but another developing goalie can't hurt.

Emery
Morrison
Thompson
Guard
Glass
Elliot

Then Bernier...
I'd say Bernier will get passed them eventually but with a first round pick when Emmerton and Williams AND Berglund are still around this pick doesn't merit the thumbs up from me
:dunno:

Bam Beet*

#18 The avs need offence??

Are they serious??

We need DEFENCE!!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad