TSN To Stream ENTIRE 4 Hour Lottery Special Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I e-mail(yesterday) TSN about them possibly streaming the lottery and they first wrote back first with this:

We will have a live stream of the draft lottery show on Friday starting at 4
pm

I then e-mailed the guy back asking if it they will be only streaming the Lottery or will we be able to watch what the analysts have to say after the lottery and he replied with this:

We will actually start streaming at 2 pm and continue right through to about
6 pm et

Good job TSN to air the whole 4 hour special to all hockey fans around the world. :clap:

* The e-mails came from John Marchesan <[email protected]>

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
FLYLine4LIFE said:
I e-mail(yesterday) TSN about them possibly streaming the lottery and they first wrote back first with this:

I then e-mailed the guy back asking if it they will be only streaming the Lottery or will we be able to watch what the analysts have to say after the lottery and he replied with this:

Good job TSN to air the whole 4 hour special to all hockey fans around the world. :clap:

awsome

thanks for the heads up

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Looks like i might have to bring some headphones to work tomorrow.. :propeller

Ogopogo*

dem said:
Looks like i might have to bring some headphones to work tomorrow.. :propeller

That will be nice. Too bad they can't actually show the lottery.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Holy Crap!

I am really starting the feel the excitement about this whole thing. Come on Avalanche!

My sentimental pick is the Oilers. The good people of Edmonton deserve some sucsess.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Captain Conservative said:
Holy Crap!

I am really starting the feel the excitement about this whole thing. Come on Avalanche!

My sentimental pick is the Oilers. The good people of Edmonton deserve some sucsess.

If a city deserve Crosby it's Minnesota.

Skroob*

Captain Conservative said:

completely dominating for a decade or so wasnt enough? ;)

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
E = CH² said:

Why so they can turn him into a 3rd liner checker? Crosby should go to a team that plays hockey the way it should be played.

Nucks
Oil
Rags
TO
the future Ducks with Burke there
etc...

As much as it would kill me to see TO get Crosby I would take that over the Wild anyday. At least TO will let him skate.

BTW can anyone think of a less appropriate name for the Minnesota franchise then the Wild?

and to all Minnesota fans. I am not ragging on your team, just your coach and his style. Tight checking is part of what is killing the NHL and it has to go. If you fired your coach and brought in a freewheeling system I would be all over the Wild getting Crosby. Unless my Oilers can get him of course :D

Skroob*

E = CH² said:

I'm a fan of hockey in Minnesota. Hell, i still wear a North Stars jersey with pride, but in Minnesota he will not get the exposure the NHL needs.

It needs to be NY/CHI/LA.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Skroob said:
completely dominating for a decade or so wasnt enough? ;)

True, but arguably the Oilers suffered more under the last CBA then any other team still in the NHL. Losing Cujo, Weight, Guerin, Niinima etc all due to financial issue was a crushing blow to the city. Crosby would help show that is turning around :)

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Hedberg16 said:
It's four hours long :amazed:

I guess there going to talk about the draft prospects and rule changes or whatever the first 2 hours, 30 min for the lottery, then the last hour and half doing mock drafts or something.

CH Wizard

Hey, it means they'll shot the lottery live?

Yeah, it's gonna be an interesting day for sure.I"m gonna be there.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
i assume this is free, but can someone tell me if it is for sure. some streaming stuff on the net you have to pay to use. also, can someone post the link on friday :)

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
RDriesen16 said:
i assume this is free, but can someone tell me if it is for sure. some streaming stuff on the net you have to pay to use. also, can someone post the link on friday :)

TSN wont charge. They have never charge for streaming video.

equipe

Jun 13, 2005
Toronto
FLYLine4LIFE said:

2pm! Dammit. That's 2am for me. It's a good thing I don't have to work Saturday. But It will be fun to watch the lottery after coming home from the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->